Showcase - March 16-22, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

crosstevsky

beats architect
Battle Points: 127

Please let me know what you think, especially about the mix.
Sounds decent, little muddy maybe, that shaker its a little loud, and at the beginning some distortion I think not on purpose...Maybe you can change the arrangement, you have couple of instruments in the same melody range, move up things an octave, nice melody...

Here's my new orchestral hip-hop beat!

i'd say too much reverb maybe? if it was my beat i'd make it a little ... less crowded u know? ur melody was classy, and u had a catchy harmony. good drums, good texture, reallllly awesome mood on the beat, and a great beat in general. but it's kinda too crowded. maybe remove some notes from the chords on piano on the verses (because when u play the full chord in intro the listeners brain will automatically fill the blanks in the rest of the song with the notes of chord he heard at the start) if it's not a sampled beat & and less reverb maybe.
good job in total.

heyyyy, been mixing this since quarantine started here in my country

Well I don't like the drums really, not to say it's bad it's just not my taste, also hearing the kick sound With all the noises on it everytime wasn't a good experience, if u used 2 or 3 different kicks it would've sounded better. its not That bad tho it usually gets hidden under vocals, but i'd not say that's a reason to let it be.
Where is the baassss mate???? where is it?? this beat is Craving for a bass and u'r not giving it to her you fucking devil.
HOW DID U DO THOSE VOCALSSSSS MAN ITS AWESOME!
I can't say anything else about your beat because its so unique that i never really heard anything like it so i can't really judge it or tell you the flaws, but as a rap beat, it sounds really good to me, and it is reallly unique. Outstanding Beat. for real you did a Great job.

Beatmaker88

Battle Points: 24
3 new beats first one got a heavy punch to it. second one i tried something with the drumz personal opinion i think the drumz might be too soft compared with the sounds. Third one got a heavy drop you'll notice it.

Nothing here yet.

All have potential, just need to be mixed a little better in my opinion, other then that

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 214
3 new beats first one got a heavy punch to it. second one i tried something with the drumz personal opinion i think the drumz might be too soft compared with the sounds. Third one got a heavy drop you'll notice it.

Nothing here yet.

This beat crazy in a positive way. Reminds me of some sort of sci fi excitement.

Status
Not open for further replies.