Showcase - March 2-8, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
Reposted from last one because I recieved no feedback. Just about transitions and melody bass line and kicks too much of something or too little... I did make it all, so from hihats down I want to know where I am failing You wont hurt my feelings be brutally honest please.

Sole Element

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
@Pappas Beats I love the creativity you displayed on this. I love the hats especially!! The only thing I would say is that when the beat drops the bass comes in kind of strong, It sounds good just a little loud. That is the only thing bro, but I can honestly say this is hot!! This would be very cold if you found an artist who can do it justice in my opinion. Nice work!!

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
@Matt-D

Thanks man, means a lot. Yeah I was kinda proud of my hats, just unsure how it sounded in other peoples ears. Ill mess with it some more see if I can get the initial drop toned down.

Your mix sounds good, not exactly my style, but does sound nice and real original. Had to go listen to original to check your mix :D

Marc Duncan

The Black Man
Battle Points: 3
Reposted from last one because I recieved no feedback. Just about transitions and melody bass line and kicks too much of something or too little... I did make it all, so from hihats down I want to know where I am failing You wont hurt my feelings be brutally honest please.

I don't really know what's going on on your beat but if you rearrange it a bit, you got that "second-beat-on-sicko-mode-type-beat"
Give it a good mix and you could sell it high.

@Pappas Beats I love the creativity you displayed on this. I love the hats especially!! The only thing I would say is that when the beat drops the bass comes in kind of strong, It sounds good just a little loud. That is the only thing bro, but I can honestly say this is hot!! This would be very cold if you found an artist who can do it justice in my opinion. Nice work!!

This is FLAMES. Personally, I would use a different clap but that's just me, awesome.
I got three today. Here's mine.

Sole Element

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
@Marc Duncan Of The three I love Ridin the Waves the most, that's something I would like to hear Pharrell over. That one and How Sway are fire!! the third one did not catch me like the other two did, mainly the flute sound is what threw me off. Good Stuff!!

WIKTO-GRIZZLY

WIKTO-GRIZZLY
Battle Points: 47

Hi man!
The idea is interesting! :up2:
Sounds like a mix of dubstep and chillout styles!
I think there is a problem in mixing your beat.:rolleyes:
It seems to me that the drums drowned in the mix and they are hard to hear.

Yo Fam!
Cool light and melodic sound! :up2:
It sounds very high quality and professional! :fire:
I really liked it!

I don't really know what's going on on your beat but if you rearrange it a bit, you got that "second-beat-on-sicko-mode-type-beat"

This is FLAMES. Personally, I would use a different clap but that's just me, awesome.

Wow!!
You have your own cool style!:fire:
How do you make such tunes?
Do you write them yourself or are these samples?
I really liked it!:up2:

:keys:This is my new bit!:keys:
Very simple and I wrote it very quickly!:biggrin:
But I really liked the swinging atmosphere):shock:
Everyone’s opinion is very important to me!:help:
PEACE!;)

WickenBeatz

Love the hats and the vox. Also really like the change ups. Also well mixed. Here is my new one.

flyguyj

I like the overall vibe of the beat, nice work! The one thing I don't like is the clap. I think you could find a better alternative.

Status
Not open for further replies.