Showcase - May 18-24, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMAR.

Battle Points: 5
@Matt-D good work. those syths are great and gives a cool vibe. but i think the snare went down o=in the mix. id give it some more crunch

@Muszolini that sample is great. the whole beat is fat and the drums are killing. good work!

@Marc Duncan damn your synths really remind me to drakes gods plan. it has cool vibe. i think he could freaky on this one.

@Dzhi Beats tres bien mon frere. i really like this beat.you killed those 808. a lot of north african rappers could go hard on this

@WIKTO-GRIZZLY this is great bratan. youre very musically and i think you should reach out to some artist. the mix is perfect to and the guitar has some carlos santana vibes GOOD JOB!

WIKTO-GRIZZLY

WIKTO-GRIZZLY
Battle Points: 47
@Matt-D good work. those syths are great and gives a cool vibe. but i think the snare went down o=in the mix. id give it some more crunch

@Muszolini that sample is great. the whole beat is fat and the drums are killing. good work!

@Marc Duncan damn your synths really remind me to drakes gods plan. it has cool vibe. i think he could freaky on this one.

@Dzhi Beats tres bien mon frere. i really like this beat.you killed those 808. a lot of north african rappers could go hard on this

@WIKTO-GRIZZLY this is great bratan. youre very musically and i think you should reach out to some artist. the mix is perfect to and the guitar has some carlos santana vibes GOOD JOB!

Wow MAN!
This crazy classical boom bap!
I really like this style!
Old school is always the topic!
Well done!

This is my not very serious product!))
This is a remix of the song of the old Russian pop group "DUNE"

crosstevsky

beats architect
Battle Points: 127
Dropped a AMV as well with one of my type beats. Naruto Fans might dig it

the kick is struggling to be heard over that bass, which seems a bit too loud, the beat gets a little repetetive too. Im not sure if the stringy sort of sound is in key with the bassline, something just doesnt sound right to me. I could be wrong.

Just dropped a G-Eazy x Joyner Lucas type beat. Lemme know what you guys think

I like the flute sound, sounds good once the bass drops, really prefer this one to the other one, this is pretty dope.

Here is my lattest....IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN MY FEEDBACK HIT "LIKE" ON THIS POST

I really like this, takes me right back. I love the changeup too, this is a really dope beat, nice sample.

This is my not very serious product!))
This is a remix of the song of the old Russian pop group "DUNE"

This is real nice, has a reggae swing to it. I really like it. Dope composition as always.

Dope beat, real oldskool. Gets a little repetitive though. Has plenty of variation for if an emcee was on it though. Just more noticable as an instrumental.

Last edited:

drenbeats

Another One from me. Let me know what you think. Thnx.

Alright I like the idea but the beat needs to be mixed a little better. The mix just seems messy right now. Ask some of your producer friends or people you know in the community to give feedback on the mix that’s how I get my mixes sounding In my opinion decent.

drenbeats

I just got released my 4th beat and I am super proud of it and the progress I have made. I tried a 90 bpm beat and I am super hyped about the results. Tell what you think!

Man...i know this...gimme something else...you haven't been creating beats this last week...c c c :) again...this is dope...but...old
my wave finally broke, not been so creative the last few days, not been happy with what Ive been making. I have a beat for the beat this, that was the last good one I made, so Im holding that back for the battle. Started something today that isnt too bad, but not sure it cuts the mustard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online