Showcase - May 18-24, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

crosstevsky

beats architect
Battle Points: 127
my wave finally broke, not been so creative the last few days, not been happy with what Ive been making. I have a beat for the beat this, that was the last good one I made, so Im holding that back for the battle. Started something today that isnt too bad, but not sure it cuts the mustard.
I know man, i was just messing with you...we all have those days...

crosstevsky

beats architect
OK so heres something new

This is crazy good @2GooD Productions I like the drums here, it sounds like a blend of your own pattern and a drum break. Everything is very well put together....Please reconsider the sound and the melody at around 1:00... :)

This is crazy good @2GooD Productions I like the drums here, it sounds like a blend of your own pattern and a drum break. Everything is very well put together....Please reconsider the sound and the melody at around 1:00... :)
I think maybe you are right about the melody

@Matt-D good work. those syths are great and gives a cool vibe. but i think the snare went down o=in the mix. id give it some more crunch

@Muszolini that sample is great. the whole beat is fat and the drums are killing. good work!

@Marc Duncan damn your synths really remind me to drakes gods plan. it has cool vibe. i think he could freaky on this one.

@Dzhi Beats tres bien mon frere. i really like this beat.you killed those 808. a lot of north african rappers could go hard on this

@WIKTO-GRIZZLY this is great bratan. youre very musically and i think you should reach out to some artist. the mix is perfect to and the guitar has some carlos santana vibes GOOD JOB!

Very dope. The drums sound so clean, especially the kick. Can't say anything negative about this one. I would've probably turned the bass up a couple of db, but it might mess with the kick. Great beat.

Alright I like the idea but the beat needs to be mixed a little better. The mix just seems messy right now. Ask some of your producer friends or people you know in the community to give feedback on the mix that’s how I get my mixes sounding In my opinion decent.
Well... let me hear some of your feedback on the mix.

crosstevsky

beats architect
@Dzhi Beats Nice composition, cool sounds...that string melody around 1:00 sounds a little bit sloppy to me..maybe tighten it up a bit...The track lacks low end like you have applied some high pass filter or something, i hear some build up around 2/3khz, and there are a couple of snare hits that you left louder than the rest...

yeah you were right, dont know what I was thinking hahahaha, took it out, it sounds a lot better

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online