Showcase - May 21-27, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

RizzakBeats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
Thanks a lot! I checked yours too. I like the approach you made, with the samples beeing chopped. I like the samples you used, but in my opinion the Sample with the pitched lady singing, I cant hear what she is singing, doenst fit to the whole song. Also the acapella by pac starts with the hook "so much pressure in the air" with the girl singing it on the count of 1 with the word "so" in the original, but in your project it starts on the count of 2. So it seems to me like it is out of sync.
Maybe fixing this wouldn't give me that awkward feeling I have listening to it anymore.
Nice approach!

Sole Element

ILLIEN
@RizzakBeats thanks a lot for bringing that to my attention, it was late and I was rushing and wasn't paying attention I made some changes here is the newer version, hopefully it sounds a little better. Feedback will be returned as well thanks.

RizzakBeats

ILLIEN
@Matt-D Yeah man, now it fits waaaay better and it's more fun to listen to it. Now you fixed that I listened to that song over my kitchenradio speakers, cause this is how most of the people will hear your beats and i figure out, that your kick has no mids, you cant here them on those low budget speakers. maybe you should get it on your smartphone and listen to it and then you know what i mean. the low freq is very nice, very warm and pumping but i would give it a little more mid freq with layering!
Only thing I hear now is that the key of the sample is not that fitting to the key the girl is singing in the hook, the singing seems like out of tune, but i guess its because of the key of the sample.

But very nice work though!

wilizm

@RizzakBeats Sounds real smooth. I like. The vibe feels like Cardi B's Be Careful.

Early 90s Boom Bap Type Beat 2 in FL Studio 1 (fruityloops 1.2.10)

Just keeping it simple, but still trying to be creative with limitations. Only effects are really:

- A built echo/delay
- A built sine fx
- A built overdrive fx
- Fade L to R
- Reverse Stereo (Fade R to L)
- Reverse
- Auto stretch
- Cut/Cut By

No VST support

Constructive Feedback Appreciated

C4NTK33P5T1LL

I O U a clever tagline signed me
Battle Points: 200
So I start,

I recorded the E-Piano, chopped it and sampled it, also there is a lower voice very distorted, I recorded myself. Will give Feedback to the next one!

Tight Track This Mate , I Prefer Drum Tracks Like The One You Have Used As Opposed To The Clustered Hats & Rolling Snare Types Wish I Could Find Something To Criticise But Ya Nailed This One

RStarCRhymeLord

Rock Shadow-Walker is Da CRhyme Boss
Pretty dope beat Rizzak!Nice and clean.
Matt-D your beats are unplayable so I couldn't check yours out.
Willizm not bad at all! Cool that you're going for a 90's vibe and used a Windows 98 looking theme for the video.
CAN'T K33P STILL normally to embed on forums you need to format it like
Some url links can't be embedded or won't display properly, some sites also give different links for embedding.
What you can't see in my example is the [MEDIA] tag before the url and the closing tag after the url which is the same except between [ and the M is a / ,so it looks like [/M and then the rest of the tag. I had to spell it out like that or you wouldn't see the tag.

Walkerzz by Shadoww was the only one i could listen to , and was dope , others are on youtube , banned in iran . It was not bad , i just dont know the use of that type beatz , what is gonna be singed on it ? Whats the massege ?

I like the drums on Walk in the Park , but not the whole beat
I made some pop music , but with my rap background . Its also sampled a 2008 rap song by my Legend , but just a Little bit

Is it as dope as i think it is ?

C4NTK33P5T1LL

Walkerzz by Shadoww was the only one i could listen to , and was dope , others are on youtube , banned in iran . It was not bad , i just dont know the use of that type beatz , what is gonna be singed on it ? Whats the massege ?

I like the drums on Walk in the Park , but not the whole beat
I made some pop music , but with my rap background . Its also sampled a 2008 rap song by my Legend , but just a Little bit

Is it as dope as i think it is ?
What I Did Like Especially On This Was The Brassy Sounding Break In The Final 3rd Of It Wasn't Expecting It .I've Never Been All That Into The 909 Bass Drum Sound So I Would Of Fattened The Low End Of The Drums Up & Give The High Perc A Bit More Of An Echoey Effect , But Thats Just My Preference Everything Else Was On Point The Whole Track Has A Kind Of Lurky Menacing Spooky Sound To It Cracking Tune Brah

RizzakBeats

ILLIEN
@wilizm - thanks man! craaaazy, i just listened to the song of her, it's almost the same chord progression just in a slightly different key, haha. Your beat is nice especially with the limitation you have. I don't know if you have the possibility to slice the loops into different pieces, but if, you could've sliced the baseline and maybe just played the first three notes on the count of 1 and then leave the drums play itself with more reverb on the snare until count 1 is coming again and then play the baseline again with the 3 notes. Just a suggestion. Wanna hear more what you can get out of this little setup!

@C4NTK33P5T1LL - thanks a lot! man your beat is dark af, i hoped the drums would've banged a lot more. If you mix this properly with a banging kick this is a killer beat! Also the sample with the phaser is sick man!

@RStarCRhymeLord - thank you :) I like your pirate-ish beat, never heard something like this before. Your Kick is a little too boomy for my speakers. Maybe it's the long decay of the kick. But like that beat!

@ArvinArmani I like the changing of your drum pattern, there are parts where you layer your snare for example so it has more noise to it. But what I would change is that in the hook your melodies are way louder than your drums, so they drown a little bit in the whole mix. And if you tried to give this beat a magical mysterious feeling you did everything right, otherwise you should turn the reverb a little bit down.
It's interesting, that your baseline is much more to hear when the bridge is coming, i like that a lot.

Keep up the good work guys!

KuKo

@RizzakBeats Beat is nice, altough I think you should work on your mix a bit better, sounds kinda off or its just my headphones ha
@wilizm Dope man, showed that simplicity is the key most of the times, really love that 95 (98?) Windows theme as well, goes perfect with the beat, keep it up!
@RStarCRhymeLord I like how you chopped the sample and drums are sick too, just not my type of melody
Check out my latest and leave a feedack please!

C4NTK33P5T1LL

@RizzakBeats Beat is nice, altough I think you should work on your mix a bit better, sounds kinda off or its just my headphones ha
@wilizm Dope man, showed that simplicity is the key most of the times, really love that 95 (98?) Windows theme as well, goes perfect with the beat, keep it up!
@RStarCRhymeLord I like how you chopped the sample and drums are sick too, just not my type of melody
Check out my latest and leave a feedack please!

Mate I Cant Find A Flaw In The Way This Is Mixed Ya Got Mad Talent If I'm Honest Though It's Not How I Like Hip-Hop I Prefer Filth & Menace & Littered Tracks But Its All About Preference I Guess & This Kind Of Beat Seems To Be Popular ATM I Did Like The Kick Its Gruff & I Have Always Thought The Kick Is One Of The Main Draws In Any Song

Sole Element

ILLIEN
@wilizm I like this beat it's real simple and got that old classic style I just wish it was pumped up some more but other than that nice work!
@RStarCRhymeLord I can hear this one being on an adventure movie which is a good thing because I feel any music that makes it to a movie is making film much more memorable.
@C4NTK33P5T1LL I have mixed feelings about this one I think it has potential if you mix it better. But at the same time I think if you get it right could make for a good track.
@ArvinArmani I like the sounds used I just think the drums need more presence.
@KuKo not really a fan of this style but for what it's worth it's not bad.

Alright I gave this remix some new flavor, tried something different. Please return feedback doesn't matter if it's negative or positive all criticism and compliments help. Thanks.

RizzakBeats

ILLIEN
@Matt-D The cut between the intro and the verse 1 is way to harsh imo. It sounds like you improved the kick drum, like it has more mids and thats very good. But man, those samples are waaaaaaayyy better than before. The Hook is very nice, it fits perfect to the key of the girl singing. And the Sample in the second verse fits better than the first verse sample. Maybe you could vary the drums a little bit because it's always the same pattern, maybe at least a crash here and there.
This remix is a thousand times better than the one before. Nice work!

Status
Not open for further replies.