Showcase - May 29 - June 4, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizard

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 141
@Doo-Dop
You're beat sounds like im playing sonic and when it switches up im at the boss level. Nice. Keep it up man.

@csbr
If the transormers had their own universe and had radio stations this type of music would be bumping
I could see the deceptacons and the autobots having a pop n lock battle

@wizard Yo What Happen though!?

@Johni Cleveland
Dope shit man do you do live beat sets at shows?

Hope you guys like this one

love them horns!!

Doo-Dop

@Feel I Really like your track Good Day The drums are so easy to vibe too, my head was going from the start. I like the drums popping in and out at the start Although i feel like it happens for too long, but thats just me. really like this dude Well Done!

@EsquireMusic111 Loved the intro to this song man and your hi hats are out of this world really well done man!

@csbr Man you've done it agin this is banging man! i loved the outro like the lion roar well done

Here's another one from me that i made over the last two days enjoy :

Feel

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 15
@EsquireMusic111 Good production The beginning is a little high though. other than that solid song.

@csbr Thanks for that in depth feedback appreciate it.And for the voice snips i find my beats to get boring after a while. I feel it's the same way for the listener so I try to add different things here and there. Thanks

@Doo-Dop Thank you

This song is for all you hihat abusers. I made this song a while back a little something from the beat vault.

csbr

Gardener
Battle Points: 11
@Feel Haha love the hi-hat abusers comment. Funny you named it Nimbus too, me and my other were just talking about that word right before I sat down and saw that. ^^

Love the beat, very laid back and groovy. I love the sound you got on your tracks. The feel in them runs deep.

Also, I didn't mean to slam the vocal snips, they were just pulling my attention a bit and I was loving the instrumental so much I wanted more of it. :)

@Doo-Dop I like the intro sound and the song's structure.. the dropout in the center. I think I would have liked the instruments to vibe a bit more together and have some feeling of being together.. This can be achieved (sometimes) with a little processing.. But more importantly by adjusting your faders/leveling of your sounds.. It was pretty good overall though! Improving, the overall energy flow in this one seemed a lot more coherent than in the last one. And thanks for all the support and feedback!

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online