Showcase - November 16-22, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flip G

Nzyte
@jafar4000 - (Manic) this sounds like new age horror trap... I like the feel of it, it make me think this would go on Future's Monster mixtape, good and grimey! (Remember) I like the outro on this...same vibe as the previous but kind of heavy on the fx... I like the kicks and snares out front of the mix but that's just my opinion. (Six) this one doesn't have as much horror vibe but I like the warped drums in this one.

@Matt-D - sounds like some Neptunes vibes, like from the period after in search of dropped... mix sounds pretty good too... I like how you put the Neyo vocal on it, vocals always bring a track together... good vibes man! makes me want to vacation (Fuck covid..lol)

@Un4zn - This sounds dark almost on some $uicideboy$ tip, I would love to hear a 3-6 mafia flow on this... like a Lord infamous (RIP) triplet bounce..... curious what new device did you get?

VVS

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 133
@jafar4000 - (Manic) this sounds like new age horror trap... I like the feel of it, it make me think this would go on Future's Monster mixtape, good and grimey! (Remember) I like the outro on this...same vibe as the previous but kind of heavy on the fx... I like the kicks and snares out front of the mix but that's just my opinion. (Six) this one doesn't have as much horror vibe but I like the warped drums in this one.

@Matt-D - sounds like some Neptunes vibes, like from the period after in search of dropped... mix sounds pretty good too... I like how you put the Neyo vocal on it, vocals always bring a track together... good vibes man! makes me want to vacation (Fuck covid..lol)

@Un4zn - This sounds dark almost on some $uicideboy$ tip, I would love to hear a 3-6 mafia flow on this... like a Lord infamous (RIP) triplet bounce..... curious what new device did you get?

I bought a Presonus ATOM controller. I've adapted to playing keys on pads lol.

2020-11-15 18.52.24.jpg

Flip G

Nzyte
Bouncy 808's

@Un4zn - mix on this sound pretty good, ! Iike how the claps sit in back in the track and the arp synth is in a different sonic space... that's cool!...Ironically it kind of gives me good music vibes from the Mercy era... be interesting to hear a rihanna like hook on this.

Sidenote: so I guess yeezy is off limits, huh!... lol... I guess this is a beat makers forum and ye is a billionaire beat maker... but I can't have an opinion!... lol... I'll post it one mo time for some feedback... "Birthday Party" collected just 60,000 votes out of an estimated total of 160 million.

Collaborate with female vocal !

This hard af. I really like everything about this. Idk why but this reminds me of Lady Rainicorn from Adventure Time lol. Keep it going, fr fr. (Really liked the little percussion noises. One of them sounded like a shaker but also kind of reminded me of a Minecraft sound effect and I love sampling none music sounds into beats.)

Flip G

Nzyte
Hey! Just joined illmuzik so apologies for formatting issues! I make beats and rap. Looking forward to hearing what y'all think!

@Godbody_Husky - I loved the east coast type beat with the pan movement on the xylophone sample... another great use of space in a mix... I liked your vocals too, gives me sort of a MF doom vibe... oh, and I loved the gem "focused on the future like my baby mamma named ciara" :fire:

Battle Points: 2

Its good man!!, i like the swich at the end.
For the length of the track you need more transitions, maybe try swithing to a complete diffrent genre/speed/feel then bring it back to the original.

Collaborate with female vocal !

Yoooo this is nice!!! Sounds professional. Did a excellent job on this, I f..ks with it
Made an EP, this was actually one beat with a lot of change ups, for fun, but I figured I would just separate each section to get 4 beats. Just something simple and fun for this EP.

I can hear Talib on the first beat
Fat joe on the second beat
Jadakiss on the 3rd with a "why" type flow.
Gangsta on the 4th beat
These are the type of beats i grew up on.
4rd ones my personal favourite,
Nice work.
What up!

Ya'll don't waste NO time posting huh, lol! I was scrolling thru youtube and caught feelings over an old TMZ clip so I had to put my boy on the "summer jam" screen lol. I reworked his beat and got some sh*t off my chest... feel free to voice all your opinions... I'm just a faceless internet troll anyway lol!

@Lxrd Suma - sounds like a weeknd track... I really like chords, they give me that top down on the highway 80's vibe. Also great use of vocal samples...they add to the track and don't sound forced... and the breakdown is the weeknd all the way too. The Dye Nasty one is on some dark teck9 flow... sound like something XXXTentation would do. "Holy shot" has some good energy but could benefit from some more instrumentation IMO. "Frosty Nips" - sounds like a dark atmosphere track for a new matrix film.

@NANI beats - This is super cool! the artist sounds perfect on the beat! with a drake feature that's a homerun homie, Good Job... Yo where you from? all your artists speak another language.

@Matt-D - these give me 1995 summer romance energy... with a real hardcore MC on it... like a Griselda records flow... so pretty tony type sh*t, lol.

Really like this!!! Loving the message behind the bars! Listened to this a few times and it gets better everytime!

This is one I made a few months back, but I adjusted the vocals a little differently than the original, I just like it this way, just need to know if it still sounds ok.

Crazy vibes on this, i can see this banging in clubs. Mixed nicely
New device. New track :)

I like this one alot!!! My type of song!! Needed a bit more punch on the kick and some more rumble on the base but this is hard man
Last one :) And again, there are 3 more on the tape I didn't submit on Illmuzic, linked above..

Nothing here yet.

I like your music in general bro just feel like you have way too much going on somtimes, youve got hella potential bro just need to refine your sound. Somtimes less is more.

Status
Not open for further replies.