Showcase - November 25-December 1, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beautiful Noise

No Song is Safe.
Battle Points: 8

Mortally

Battle Points: 1
Very well mixed track. I guess with the holidays coming up, it reminds me of a Christmas vibe. Props yo!

Very well mixed track. I guess with the holidays coming up, it reminds me of a Christmas vibe. Props yo!

It's a nice melody, the drums are kinda repetative. Overall not bad but some more arrangement and different sounds would make it fire.

Mortally

This beat is has a nice mix. Can you get me advice on mixing where my beats are concerned?

The melody is nice and as far as mixing, sound selection is very important because when i started i used default sounds which are not great, get some nice drum packs, not very expensive, i recommend either nick mira or kbeazy drum kits, any is fine and from there just chose what sounds good.

K.D.R.

@Digitali Musix

1st Beat (Cloud City) - i like melodies and vibe, as far as mixing, i feel like bass guitar can be more on a background, its too loud and clashes with other instruments. Also there is some muddy noise, which can be cleaned up. 2nd Beat can also sound cleaner, maybe cut very high/low freqs when mastering.

Here is my stuff:

8ight33n

Battle Points: 7
@Digitali Musix

1st Beat (Cloud City) - i like melodies and vibe, as far as mixing, i feel like bass guitar can be more on a background, its too loud and clashes with other instruments. Also there is some muddy noise, which can be cleaned up. 2nd Beat can also sound cleaner, maybe cut very high/low freqs when mastering.

Here is my stuff:

The cadence on the xxx beat is alittle strange but i still like it because its unique.
For the second beat, some long drawn out synths should complement that lead. imo

Mortally

@Digitali Musix

Here is my stuff:

the xxx beat has a nice melody, the track itself feels kinda monotone, there arent really any dynamic ranges of frequency so better drums and melody sound selection can help and be careful with eq's. Overall not bad melody's and try to find better drum kits, like nick mira or kbeazy drum kits are pretty good.

WIKTO-GRIZZLY

WIKTO-GRIZZLY
Battle Points: 47
@Digitali Musix

Here is my stuff:

Both tracks are like hypnosis! If you listen for a long time you can get into a trance)) I think you can write a very interesting song for them!

Heres a little something I banged out at the weekend.

Sorry I never gave more feedback last week, my internet was cutoff, I had to get a wireless dongle just to be able to upload and listen to beats properly. Im back now.

Feedback coming...

@WIKTO-GRIZZLY Sea Love. I really like the beat sounds a lot like what Im coming up with right now. Thumbs up here, got nothing constructive to say.

@EsquireMusic111 This sounds very commercial and radio friendly, great mix sounds very full and big. Great track. Not technically hiphop, but hey, what is any more. hahahahaha. Reminds me of the neo soul days.

@8ight33n Reversed samples FTW. I really like this beat too, also has a bit of an old rnb/neo soul vibe to it. Nice melody although repetetive the track stays interesting throughout, good work.

@K.D.R. The first beat could use some different notes on that bass I think, just to keep the listener interested. I think it could use a bit more variation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

members online