sick, sick people. punk ass cops at it again, and people are agreeing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

O-H-TEN

aka Tha' NVZABLE DRAGON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Damn! That shit was crazy!! That chick should have just shut the hell up and got out of the suv. I mean damn she was straight wrong! 51 in a 35, no seatbelt,brakelight out,broken windshield,AND a suspended license? How ignorant can you be? Then she automatically started mouthing off at the officer. I think it could have been a defense mechanism because she was scared; but she should have known that the cop was'nt going to see it that way. I mean most people are paranoid at the notion of being confronted by the cops for any reason. That paranoia alone could put anyone on the defensive. At the same time it should make you think twice about raisin' up on Mr. Law. You know you're going to get beat down so why trip? As far as the cops themselves; I think that they could have handled that situation without using the tazer. But you have to realise also that cops think of only one thing when they are out on patrol, and that is self preservation no matter what the cost is to you. It was a cowardly thing to use the tazer against a defenseless woman; but she was wrong and she brought that shit on her self. She had no business behind the wheel in the first place. I think that she would rather take the shock than getting beat down or shot.
ONE

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
to the people who say it can be justified: she didnt deserve that AT ALL, not even a little bit. them police have got u brainwashed.

that tazer is a potentially lethal weapon... did the woman have a threatening weapon in her possesion? wat was the cop scared of her mobile phone or somethin? so why the hell did she deserve that?

wat if that woman had a heart condition? she would be dead. a 22 year old life ended coz of some pissed off cop.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
^^^ ^^^^ no man she deserved the first one. it was the second that took it to far- when she said she couldnt move.

i think it went too far.... and i do think she was scared. but she wasnt cooperative at ALL and was completely defiant from the start.....

and if she had a heart condition and died in the process... she would have died because she refused to cooperate- meaning the officer had to use what he felt was necessary force because after watching it again.. there was NO de-escalating that situation.

O-H-TEN

aka Tha' NVZABLE DRAGON
ill o.g.
I don't think she deserved it either; but she could have avoided the whole situation by just following instructions. Do you think that he would have tazed her if she complied to his numerous requests to get out of the car? She was also intentionally breaking the law by driving with a suspended license in the first place; and speeding along with that!! I don't condone what the cops did to her or how they handled the situation; but she was in the wrong to begin with. Put yourself in the same situation. What would you have done?
ONE

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
She fucked herself up by pulling one of them prongs out.. If you listen towards the end the cops like "There's blood on the ground." Then the other cop doesn't listen and he says" There's blood on the ground, she ripped out one of the prongs." OUCH!!!!

x-squizet said:
but it was kinda of funny on that first shock how she just hopped and rolled out that car so quick.

LOL. i know right... That shit was like "BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ PAP PAP PAP, BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ (AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH) PA PAAP PAAAAAAP!!!!"

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
O-H-TEN said:
=Put yourself in the same situation. What would you have done?
ONE

i would of given the cop a swift karate chop the the throat and stamped on his head when he was down, and then put the tazer in his eyes and glued down the button, then legged it.

O-H-TEN

aka Tha' NVZABLE DRAGON
ill o.g.
Rhythmikal said:
i would of given the cop a swift karate chop the the throat and stamped on his head when he was down, and then put the tazer in his eyes and glued down the button, then legged it.

HA!HA! That's a good one Bro'! Then his partner would have shot the shit out of you innocent american cop style. LOL!
ONE

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
LOL some people are really on the whole fuck the police thing, some people need to grow up ! yea theres fcuked up police and theres fucked up people in every other type of job too !

at the end of the day the woman was told to get out the car numerous times and she didn't do it, she had an attitude of her from the start of the thing when shes got a light out a busted windsreen a suspended licence and she woz speeding how are you gonna act innocent and get an attitutude when someone pulls you over ! if she had got off the phone to her mum or whoever they would have charged her and that would have been the end of it, at the end of the day whether the tazer is excessive or not is a matter of opinion the police have the power to use it he warned her she didn;t co-operate and he used it ! next time she'll get out the car !
I get pulled over all the time over here with the car i drive and you soon learn that the best way to get them off your back is just to do as your told and act like your listening coz you can act as hard as you want wen you get pulled over but it don't get you nowhere except tasered on the floor ha

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
lol ryth that is the funniest thing i think i ever read from you, but yea soon you would have took off the cop would have pulled out the berreta and pow pow pow, 2 in ya back and 1 in ya head all over

Lex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
MarkN said:
I get pulled over all the time over here with the car i drive and you soon learn that the best way to get them off your back is just to do as your told and act like your listening coz you can act as hard as you want wen you get pulled over but it don't get you nowhere except tasered on the floor ha

They have tazers in the UK?!!?!!!!!!!!!!???!?!??:(

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Whats Fucked up is My Boys 15 year old Brother Gettin Shot in the Back from a Plain Clothes Cop well Wrestling with him on the ground , getting away , and trying to Run the fuck off after he just thought some crazy old white man was tryna play Mr. Neighborhood Watch R.I.P lil Homie

Anyways This bitch Was wrong And unless Your Joking Ryth Your a JackAss I mean really wat do you no about Living in North America ? FUcking UK Cops Carry BillyBats and FlashLights . So unless you no what Cops Go threw over here then dont comment it makes you look ignorant .

And I probably would of had Sympathy for that dumb Bitch just cuz she was just that a dumb bitch but She had to go and Play the Race Card Which would be Undestandable if he was a Gun Slinging 2 Tooth Hick from Texas that Barley spoke English but that wasint the case .

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
CampO said:
Anyways This bitch Was wrong And unless Your Joking Ryth Your a JackAss I mean really wat do you no about Living in North America ? FUcking UK Cops Carry BillyBats and FlashLights . So unless you no what Cops Go threw over here then dont comment it makes you look ignorant .

exactly, thats why police dont carry tazers and guns over here, because its fucking CRUEL. thats also why guns arent sold to anyone who wants em in 'Wal-Mart'.

your the ignorant one m8 for lettin this shit slide and thinkin this shit is OK. u need to get in the right frame of mind about this and look at it how it is.

and stop postin shit on here when ur drunk, u just look like a prick.

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
hold on ryth come on dog i mean you don't have to go callin names yo, i fo real calm down you do this when somebodys gets on your case, i mean cops over here have to carry guns like you said any average joe can get one or can get one hot of the black market and shit, so yea i respect cops i just don't respect what that cop did on the second shock, so i really think you need to move over here serious, stay out here in north america for a couple months then you will see why our cops carry guns, yall don't have big gangs over their, and shit.

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Rhythmikal said:
exactly, thats why police dont carry tazers and guns over here, because its fucking CRUEL. thats also why guns arent sold to anyone who wants em in 'Wal-Mart'.

your the ignorant one m8 for lettin this shit slide and thinkin this shit is OK. u need to get in the right frame of mind about this and look at it how it is.

and stop postin shit on here when ur drunk, u just look like a prick.

yea really need to watch out when your not sure wot your talking about, the crime rate over there for violent crimes is a lot more, its a much bigger country, its extremely easy to get weapons over there and a lot of people have them so its ok for them to walk around with weapons but the cops can't have fuck all, right ?

some of your own posts were really stupid in this thread like your first one which woz sumthing like ' i ain't even seen the video but fuck the police' LOL its not a game song, your not part of nwa wot the hell is that post spose to mean !
and then another post saying i think the police have got you brainwashed ! LOL the police have hardly got anyone brainwashed people have differening opinions on these things its like the death penalty some are for some are against its not cruelty its a matter of opinion of which is the best way to handle these things !
yea some coppers are knobs but there not all bad and some of the things they do are neccessary whether you agree with it or not ! no go karate chop one and put a tazer in their eyes or woteva that shit woz you were talking .....

50 cal

King of the West
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
MarkN said:
yea really need to watch out when your not sure wot your talking about, the crime rate over there for violent crimes is a lot more, its a much bigger country, its extremely easy to get weapons over there and a lot of people have them so its ok for them to walk around with weapons but the cops can't have fuck all, right ?

some of your own posts were really stupid in this thread like your first one which woz sumthing like ' i ain't even seen the video but fuck the police' LOL its not a game song, your not part of nwa wot the hell is that post spose to mean !
and then another post saying i think the police have got you brainwashed ! LOL the police have hardly got anyone brainwashed people have differening opinions on these things its like the death penalty some are for some are against its not cruelty its a matter of opinion of which is the best way to handle these things !
yea some coppers are knobs but there not all bad and some of the things they do are neccessary whether you agree with it or not ! no go karate chop one and put a tazer in their eyes or woteva that shit woz you were talking .....

where i come from i havn't seen a cop do good yet, so my attitude is fuck em. they've harrased me and my family for no other reason except our colour. everytime we get pulled over they never charge us or write a ticket they just fuck with us, because dont break any laws. the police are pigs where i'm from simple as that.

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
50 cal said:
where i come from i havn't seen a cop do good yet, so my attitude is fuck em. they've harrased me and my family for no other reason except our colour. everytime we get pulled over they never charge us or write a ticket they just fuck with us, because dont break any laws. the police are pigs where i'm from simple as that.

yea fiar enuff and i mean everyone will have different opinions from their own experiences im nto sticking up for them just giving an opinion but ya know you can't tar everyone with the same brush good or bad i just thought some of the stuff he woz chatting woz dumb !

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
ill o.g.
50 cal said:

Sadly this is how alot of racist people think aswell.. someone of a certain race does something too them and thats it fuck em hate em

Not calling u a racist i just noticing a Similarity in the "Fuck Em attitude"

50 cal

King of the West
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
MarkN said:
yea fiar enuff and i mean everyone will have different opinions from their own experiences im nto sticking up for them just giving an opinion but ya know you can't tar everyone with the same brush good or bad i just thought some of the stuff he woz chatting woz dumb !

yeah, i know in some areas the police might actually do they job, but just where i'm from they suck.

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
50 cal said:

Yeah the west coast is notorious for that shit! There as crooked as a banana over on that side! Especially L.A., them cops over there be on some whole other shit, dealing drugs and hiding alot of shit... It's like some ol' mafia style shit...

Status
Not open for further replies.