sick, sick people. punk ass cops at it again, and people are agreeing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

50 cal

King of the West
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
eXampuL_oNe said:
Yeah the west coast is notorious for that shit! There as crooked as a banana over on that side! Especially L.A., them cops over there be on some whole other shit, dealing drugs and hiding alot of shit... It's like some ol' mafia style shit...

yup, you already know. i rember a cop through a gun at my homie to try to ge him to catch it to get his finger prints on it, so he could knock him with a muder charge. shit is fucked up

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
MarkN said:
yea really need to watch out when your not sure wot your talking about, the crime rate over there for violent crimes is a lot more, its a much bigger country, its extremely easy to get weapons over there and a lot of people have them so its ok for them to walk around with weapons but the cops can't have fuck all, right ?

some of your own posts were really stupid in this thread like your first one which woz sumthing like ' i ain't even seen the video but fuck the police' LOL its not a game song, your not part of nwa wot the hell is that post spose to mean !
and then another post saying i think the police have got you brainwashed ! LOL the police have hardly got anyone brainwashed people have differening opinions on these things its like the death penalty some are for some are against its not cruelty its a matter of opinion of which is the best way to handle these things !
yea some coppers are knobs but there not all bad and some of the things they do are neccessary whether you agree with it or not ! no go karate chop one and put a tazer in their eyes or woteva that shit woz you were talking .....

man shut the fuck up preachin to me, i dont need it.

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Rhythmikal said:
man shut the fuck up preachin to me, i dont need it.

Your a Retard its aight to Be wrong but when your wrong and strong it just makes you even more of a Jackass

Anyways Dont Tell me not to post when im Drunk Moron , how the hell would you no when im drunk anyways ? cuz my Sig says that ? So ya im drunk everytime I post nice Logic .

Anyways I just got Sick of hearing your Ignorant views on somethings you no nothing about thats why I addressed you normally I cant be bothered With the Numerous other stupid Post and thread you put together but this one was to much

SO stop tryna be a Fuckin Keyboard Warrior and grow up .

Ezz

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online