Sickest Eyes!

Lex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Chrono said:
if she wasn't in the middle east, living rugged, then she would be very beautiful. there was a special on tv trying to find her, she originally was on national geographic magazine, and they finally tracked her down. I think it was 10 years later and she looked like 25-35 years had passed.. her eyes remind me of a wild animal

Quite possibly, but her eyes just scared the shit out of me.

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
yEAH I*ve seen that pic to somewhere. i can't remember. It looks crazy tho. Crazy green eyes.
People with those light eyes look kinda sad I think

B

Burna

mayne, that pic got me all messed up.. lol.. She lookin' like a girl version of "Thriller". For real, shit all crazy lookin.. damn..

tricky spinz

Dead Man Walkin
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 12
honestly i don't think her eyes are anything special. they're blue, and um, that's about it. not especially deep, nothin really going on there that i'm seeing. however, that other chick definitely has some crazy eyes. i dunno how i'd feel about lookin into those. might just scare the crap out of me.

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25

Attachments

• haunted.jpg
    haunted.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 118

Lex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Hahaha, looks like a cross between a goblin and a crackhead. Nice. Those eyes, lol...

O

open mind

dantson: damn that shit scaryd me the shit out HAHAHAAHAHAHAH u guys are sick as a muthafucka IIIIIIIIIIILLMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZIK!!! ZIK ZIK SICK SICK !!! AHAHAHAAHAH

O

open mind

this is the best online place in the whole world vibe ehhm wide web ILLMUZIK!!!

J-ReZyN

Soul Slinger
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
The bunny man flips it again! That shit is too funny. It looks Osama Bin Laden and the Green Goblin's love child on acid! Ya sick Dantson! LOL...

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
Hah... that's cold. You gonna make Wings post some unhappy-ass smiley faces in this thread.

:cuss: :no: :fire: :crazy: :frown: