Singers Better Than Mariah Carey

SoChi

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
It seems the OP is basing his opinion on what makes a good singer based on his opinion of their overall artistry as opposed to their vocal ability. I'm just guessing, because no criteria seem to have been established by him.

The fact is, however, 99+% of the time, vocal range/the ability to hit various notes is one of the primary things people are taking into account when judging who is a good singer. When one says "Mariah is a better singer than X", they are saying that she has greater vocal ability.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
You don't decide when to close a thread. Watch your manners: wouldn't even have that "B" if I hadn't voted for your beat.

I know I don't decide who closes the thread, genius...

Please note: I've had the B! before my last Beat This! victory, actually. But I do appreciate the vote, sir. BTW, where's yours?

And trust I do not view my tenure in production on how many illmuzik beat battles I win...

And I really would like to see Domingo sing that well over an uptempo track.

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
It seems the OP is basing his opinion on what makes a good singer based on his opinion of their overall artistry as opposed to their vocal ability. I'm just guessing, because no criteria seem to have been established by him.

The fact is, however, 99+% of the time, vocal range/the ability to hit various notes is one of the primary things people are taking into account when judging who is a good singer. When one says "Mariah is a better singer than X", they are saying that she has greater vocal ability.

perfectly stated

ill o.g.
Next you'll be saying billy ray cyrus is funkier than james brown...

members online