Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I was referring to static.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
No g-passes on that, Relic. When I was his age (here we go)....Well...I'll just leave it at that..

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
its crazy we started this on friday. just found out my dood was killed in a car accident on friday after getting drunk. he was one of my instructors at school. we hit it off and we stayed in touched after i graduated in july. great guy that will be missed.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Crazy shit....Life is so taken for granted.. Sorry for your loss, sir.

People don't realize how precious it is, and how it can be taken away so easily....

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
its crazy we started this on friday. just found out my dood was killed in a car accident on friday after getting drunk. he was one of my instructors at school. we hit it off and we stayed in touched after i graduated in july. great guy that will be missed.

Sorry to hear it.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
thanx yall.

static

static yessir
ill o.g.
I was referring to static.

I fuck a girl almost everyday of my life
I've been locked up on charges ti couldn't even snitch himself out of
I'm not homophobe but I dont fuck with queers
I get VIP every sat at my club whom recently just shot a music video that will be on MTV
The point to all this?
Relic is my Homie not a random Nigga n. Notice I wasn't on no closet shit
I could be dressed in busted ass mikes n a dirty ass white tee n broads still gonna like me
I kno he know n u should kno If you ever seen my club pictures that my phone could be nothing but home boys in my contacts n I'd still pull bitches

members online