Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
damn dude that sucks i hope everything works out for you man

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
"Fuck 'em" is what I said back in '96 after being hurt on the job. I worked for them bastards sometimes 16hrs a day. I'm not rich or even close to it but I'm aiight. I'm moving into a 7 bedroom crib with 3 full bathrooms and two kitchens (that's right, one upstairs and one downstairs) on the 15th of October. If you have a "hustlers" mentality nothing can stop you....and I'm not talking about doing illegal shit either. There's money out there to get. If you have a strong woman and a supportive family by your side anything is possible.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
"Fuck 'em" is what I said back in '96 after being hurt on the job. I worked for them bastards sometimes 16hrs a day. I'm not rich or even close to it but I'm aiight. I'm moving into a 7 bedroom crib with 3 full bathrooms and two kitchens (that's right, one upstairs and one downstairs) on the 15th of October. If you have a "hustlers" mentality nothing can stop you....and I'm not talking about doing illegal shit either. There's money out there to get. If you have a strong woman and a supportive family by your side anything is possible.

Dam dude are you buying that crib!?

T

The Arkitekt

damn thats some nice shit... all i have to say is congrats on the success however your doing it

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
Keep ya head up homie. I'm in the same boat you're in, maybe not the same circumstances, but i got word of my impending layoff last week. My last day at this joint is friday. But I feel like its a good and needed thing to happen to me. I see it as an opportunity to create and elevate. Don't know what kind of faith you got but dwell on that. Like you, my wifey workin and imma check in on my NC unemployment bennies so imma make the most of this opportunity to step my game up in as many ways as possible. Yo I might be up in NJ in about a week or two, I might have to check for you man.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Keep ya head up homie. I'm in the same boat you're in, maybe not the same circumstances, but i got word of my impending layoff last week. My last day at this joint is friday. But I feel like its a good and needed thing to happen to me. I see it as an opportunity to create and elevate. Don't know what kind of faith you got but dwell on that. Like you, my wifey workin and imma check in on my NC unemployment bennies so imma make the most of this opportunity to step my game up in as many ways as possible. Yo I might be up in NJ in about a week or two, I might have to check for you man.

I'll have a new celly number by the end of the week. I'll hit ya wit that asap. We definitly need to get up. I'll see what the 66-Fam is doin. Good looks...

and thanks to all who cared. Good to have a community to have my back!

Sounds like you have a pretty good case there Stress, good luck with that. I hoipe you get a healthy payout,
and being as you are now unemployed, dont you get some aid with court costs?
I have found the unions have become pretty useless these days and in the pockets of the companies.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Sounds like you have a pretty good case there Stress, good luck with that. I hoipe you get a healthy payout,
I have found the unions have become pretty useless these days and in the pockets of the companies.

I'm still workin up until the 13th of October. After that, I have to wait 5 days before I get fired. It's been a fun ride,,lol. Yeah, I have to really wait on everything in writing. Should be getting that tomorrow in the mail. Once I have that, i should be good.

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207

Generally if a lawyer takes this type of case he wont charge u unless u win. At least thats how my case worked.. and trust me Stress' case is way stronger than mine. Its a slam dunk compared to mine which was a half court shot.

T

The Arkitekt

good luck stress, the good thing is you got your studio booked out, that will get word out to a lot of other people and hopefully have a nice fat income on the side

members online