So, i just had a PM conversation with Jin.... 9yes, that Jin)

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
it seems he's quittin.

i dont know all the details, but he's got a myspace page (aint like i got some special connect, i saw the page and pm'd hiom through myspace) and he posted it on his page... he's quittinth emc phase of his life and moving on to other things.. so i emailed him tryin to convince him otherwise (i said i wasnt but after re-reading it, i was/am)..

i persopnally hated the album... but he can battle, and he can fresstyle well, and i love to hear him doin those. to me he was always a wake up show type dude in a ruff ryders shell, but i could be wrong there but thats just my view.

he respondd, i responded again, hopefully he'll respond to the last one, and i hope this guy is succesful at what he does next.

though i didnt like the album every interview i heard or read, this cat was on the humble and just seemed to be a real cool, grounded individual. ive always got respect for someone like that...... so, wish him luck.

O-H-TEN

aka Tha' NVZABLE DRAGON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Damn! That's a shame. Maybe he'll rethink his decision and stay in the game. I think dude is nice with his. Did he say what he was going to move on to?
ONE

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
are you sure its the real Jin? coz he was on The Illout Show over here a few weeks ago talkin about all these future projects he lookin forward to and shit... he may have had an overnight brainstorm though...

sAfE.

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
man i dunno... i never felt jin as a rapper but i feel he could have better used the expsoure he recieved.. i could see jin hosting a hiphop show or something to that.. he shoulda took that lil 106 and park fame he got and ran with it alil more than he did... he seems like an aight dude though thats fo sho..

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
i say he just do mixtapes and shit just freestyle off that shit, i mean it he can't right that good but i say he should take a brake and practice writing songs and shit then come back wit some heat, cause dude can freestyle but i hope he stays, or he can start his own show on bet with its nothin but rappers battlin and he can be the host

ill o.g.
Check out: http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=4412 , Its official. Jin has called it quits to be a actor. This is the fall of hip hop. Cats aint getting sales no more, so they go off an act. What is happening to hip hop? This seems to be a trend.

GRAE Eminence

ill o.g.
I think he rushed into the deal too fast. You have to think about it though. jin is a lyricist, so to me, he didnt really fit in with the whole RR click. I remember thinking that to myself when he pull out the Double R chain on 106 and Park. WTF? jin on Ruff Rider? It's like putting Canibus on Da Row or Chino XL on So So Def.

Dude just didnt fit in. i think he would have done alot better with a smaller lable like babygrande or a similar.

I don't think he is gonna stop rappin though...I just think he's a disgruntled employee right now.

Situations lke this occur every day.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Dorian Gray said:
I think he rushed into the deal too fast. You have to think about it though. jin is a lyricist, so to me, he didnt really fit in with the whole RR click. I remember thinking that to myself when he pull out the Double R chain on 106 and Park. WTF? jin on Ruff Rider? It's like putting Canibus on Da Row or Chino XL on So So Def.

Dude just didnt fit in. i think he would have done alot better with a smaller lable like babygrande or a similar.

I don't think he is gonna stop rappin though...I just think he's a disgruntled employee right now.

Situations lke this occur every day.

you said Chino XL,,,thats wassup welcome to the ILL!

I agree, he would be good on one of the more indy labels. Koch even.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
i rekon Jin could do well if he created his own label/group and opened up the door for more asian folk.

sAfE.

A B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
Damn its a shame to hear this. I thought dude never quite reached his potential, but to be fair to him he accomplished a lot at the same time too. Just hope he dont become one of them " celebrities " well see on reality tv shows 5 years down the line

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
On the real, WHO really gives a shit about Jin? Don't be surprise if he is Stunting 101 on us and comeback next year with a stupid excuse like: i had so many people on the street telling me to go back balblablabl. Dude can't write songs for shit AND sounds like Eminem.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
think about it Q. freestylers and songwriters are two differnt degrees. he's a freestyler and got signed with responsibilities to preform and came short. thats why yo8u say who cares about jin. did you watch all of his battles on BET? so what if you did. you gotta get the logics of what i'm sayin

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
Exactly, that's my point he is JUST a freestyler, freestyling want make you sell albums if you can't write!

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
ill o.g.
^^ lol are u kidding me look how many fucking Artist can't Write.. Most Artist Dont write the own shit.. if they wanted to make it work they woulda paid someone to Write his material

redelman.jpg

Perfect example this goes on all the time