So I kicked this b**** out of my studio midsession last night..

Quality

Godson of the Clapper
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 19
hahahaha GREAT story 5th. That was hilarious. Its amazing how self centered and uncaring people are sometimes, even if they are working with someone as humble and talented as you. She got what was coming to her for sure. Thats awesome that the other dude that she was with was on your side. haha I guess a situation like this is bound to happen to everyone that records sooner or later.

djloccdown

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
U just shoulda whipped out ya dick, and slapped the bitch in the face.
I'm also a quiet dude, I can put up with shit, but that was crazy.
Good thing u told her to fuck off.

5th Sequence

Hip Hop Head, Certified
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 198
haha yeah, well thanks for all the responses guys. The feedbacks great, I wasn't sure if puttin her in check like that was the right move but it just felt like it needed to be done. And i'm not gonna post a pic of her lol, that'd just be fucked up. or, even more fucked up than this already is.

that's hilarious though. "YOUR ON HELL SESSION"

-punch-in recording for every bar of a whole verse for 3 verses
-people in rappers posse are making random loud ambient noises DURING recording of their homie. (Answering cell phones, etc)
-rapper rips something other than dope rhymes in your booth
-hard drive crashes on computer

I could go on

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
5th..she wanted you to bone her! The boy toy that she brought along was suppose to watch. If you had plucked that chicken the rest of the session would have went down butter smooth. Trust me! I speak from experience...no other dude was present when it happen to me, but she did need some sexual healing....lol. After that she belted out 4 tracks non stop!

static

static yessir
ill o.g.
haha yeah, well thanks for all the responses guys. The feedbacks great, I wasn't sure if puttin her in check like that was the right move but it just felt like it needed to be done. And i'm not gonna post a pic of her lol, that'd just be fucked up. or, even more fucked up than this already is.

that's hilarious though. "YOUR ON HELL SESSION"

-punch-in recording for every bar of a whole verse for 3 verses
-people in rappers posse are making random loud ambient noises DURING recording of their homie. (Answering cell phones, etc)
-rapper rips something other than dope rhymes in your booth
-hard drive crashes on computer

I could go on

lol.

what if like soem fat bitch came and took a shit on your set up lol.

id just stare at her like

"................................................................................................what...........................the...........fuck.............."

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
lol.

what if like soem fat bitch came and took a shit on your set up lol.

id just stare at her like

"................................................................................................what...........................the...........fuck.............."

you have been watching 2 girls and one cup and liking it havent you?

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
lmao at this thread.

I've never recorded singers but I've worked with quite a few in band situations and they are definitely a breed of their own. So many times I've had to deal with egomaniac control freaks that it made me want to just produce my own shit rather than work in a group situation.

I've had vocalists try to adjust the tone on my bass amp; try to show me how to play a song when they can't even play two notes; accuse me of being out of tune when they can't sing in tune etc etc etc

Fuck 'em all! aaaargh....

P_1

One of THE OG MEMBERS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 38
lol. sounds like she has issues. if she got kicked out of the "Professional studio" then she really must have issues with politeness. i dont care if you are paying for the recording session you're going into someones place. you should have some respect. good call 5th. kick that bitch out with her "industry connects". and no it aint even worth it to "tap it" coz she might criticize you on that too. LOL

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.
Good story.

Your first mistake was allowing the $$$$ to interfere with your better judgement -
Your gut will take you a lot further than your wallet.

She wouldn't have made it 10 minutes with me: For some reason - I really don't tolerate the
"Hollywood attitude" from any industry people, personalities, or their handlers.

If I ran down a list of some of the celebs that I had to put in check it might surprise you lol.

static

static yessir
ill o.g.
6x6t7jl.jpg

members online