So what’s the point anymore?

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Go here https://www.udio.com/

Make whatever song you want with a simple prompt

Here are a few songs I made in 30 seconds about Illmuzik and hip hop production being dead.

And

then I told it to make backpacker versions

So….

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Damn @thedreampolice all that you did sounds legit as Hell and part of me digs it. But I’m sick of the non-agenda of A.I. to siphon the humanity out of music. I’m still gonna make music though.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Oh great, now we have to try and spot the AI robot beats in the battles!

This is cool though, but I know what you're saying. It's like everything else with current tech - they're great tools but it can be abused and that sucks.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Wasn't sweating until the 2 backpack versions. They were kinda tuff.

Still curious how "unique" AI generations are in terms of are they essentially just sampling people. Last one had Pharoah Monch.

I was a big proponent of the idea just a new tool to use our existing skills with. Though I always do get pissed after years of honing skills someone don't need em. Same for Art. Really getting raeped out here.

At worse there will be roles for AI music programmer.

Just like us AI mostly creates from what has come before. So still leaves for the genius humans to create what's next.

Here's to hoping anyway.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Needs more cowbell.

But seriously, this isn't good though. Looking at that site all I see is AI images and AI beats. That's great when it's just for fun but what if that gets applied to beat selling websites? We could end up with tons of AI beats and AI artwork flooding beat selling sites, again pushing out the real content. It's great when you just want to mess around with it, but once it starts taking money away from people then it becomes a huge problem.

Dusty B

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 37
Needs more cowbell.

But seriously, this isn't good though. Looking at that site all I see is AI images and AI beats. That's great when it's just for fun but what if that gets applied to beat selling websites? We could end up with tons of AI beats and AI artwork flooding beat selling sites, again pushing out the real content. It's great when you just want to mess around with it, but once it starts taking money away from people then it becomes a huge problem.
it already has

VVS

Banned
Battle Points: 133
It's all good until your client asks you for the stems.

dead star wars GIF

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
My prediction:

This stuff is moving so fast, soon we'll have separated tracks, plus effects recommendations, all bundled into a file that can be imported into any DAW.

At this point do you guys even know it's me posting this? I could be a bot. We already have a bot on here, we don't need any more.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
For @Fade the last time I ain’t no God dammed bot! Fuck AI.