Some beat making videos.

D

Dub J

Qwerty said:
But how does he put an acapella that fast??

Respect to all the cats givin feedback ... these vids are a lil old tho ..... I got alot of real HEAT as of lately ... haha.

.. As for the question about how I get the acapella on so fast.... I DJ'd for 5 years or so ... so beatmatching and acapella matching comes quick ... I am also a "Producer" by industry terms ... which means I control the direction of song recording by an artist .. alot of people confuse PRODUCERS with BEATMAKERS ... Producers dont make beats .... well .. some do .... but the actual JOB of being a producer in the industry just means that you are the guy who is in charge of the song and making sure the artist delivers the BEST song possible ...

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Dub J said:
alot of people confuse PRODUCERS with BEATMAKERS ... Producers dont make beats .... well .. some do .... but the actual JOB of being a producer in the industry just means that you are the guy who is in charge of the song and making sure the artist delivers the BEST song possible ...

AMEN! I have to let cat's know that all the time... Production is an art by itself...

N.U.G.

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yo Dub J, no doubt your busy and all, but it would be very dope if you could come by the forum and drop some knowledge on us every now and again

once again - good luck bro!

peace

D

Dub J

... for sure man .. I have no problem spreadin the info I've learned over the years ... if anyone has any questions for me .. you can hit me up anytime at info@qituprecords.com

Peace!

members online