Soo... this girl decides to post a song she did to a beat of mine

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
^^^^well, thats the point. i should, at the very least, be given the option of declining. she liked it enough to tell me she loved it, but then, "oh by the way i made a song with it", but not enough to say "hey love your beats, can i use 'feels like home'? and then post it?

im taking them down anyways though...

oh yeah, god exists within her, and her within him... or something like that... she sounds reeeal confused at any rate.. but seriously...

this song isnt worth a dime.....

you'll see the drill once MOS is done with it......

so hopefully its extra motivation for him....in which case i benifit.

T

The Bastard

Cold Truth said:
^^^^well, thats the point. i should, at the very least, be given the option of declining. she liked it enough to tell me she loved it, but then, "oh by the way i made a song with it", but not enough to say "hey love your beats, can i use 'feels like home'? and then post it?

im taking them down anyways though...

oh yeah, god exists within her, and her within him... or something like that... she sounds reeeal confused at any rate.. but seriously...

this song isnt worth a dime.....

you'll see the drill once MOS is done with it......

so hopefully its extra motivation for him....in which case i benifit.

WHY DONT U JUST PUT A VOCAL SAMPLE ACROSS ALL YUR BEATS EVERY 5 SECONDS SAYIN SUMTHIN LIKE COLD TRUTH 2005, SO THEN PEOPLE CAN GET A TASTE OF WHUT U SOUND LIKE BUT ITLL DISCOURAGE PEOPLE FROM RAPPIN OVER EM

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Knowing the likes of soundclickers anyways, she aint gonna go no where with it, so there aint no need to trip, but it is good practice to be more cautious.....None the less the beat was dope, i can see why her rikkidy-raggedy rhymin ass stole it....lol

Kevin A

Differentiated Rebel
ill o.g.
BASTARD said:
YEAH SHE EXPRESES HOW SHES A NONBELIEVER

I don't think she said she was a none believer, she said she wasn't religious

(spell wrong). Thinking that she means there is a difference to being religious and moving from faith. She definitely has some issues that are not worked threw.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
well,,,,,,,, she screwed up a great song. officially.

mos needs another track because when he writes all he can hear is her. im done with soundclick....
im only going to use it on a temporary level from here on out.

i dont mind giving him another track, but im pissed because i heard him and immediately thought about this track.

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
i stole one of your tracks too... it was callin me...

JPeg

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
thats why i always put old ass tracks up on soundclick or ones with vocals, so people see what level the emcees i work with r at hopefuly that intimidates the wack ones from biting.

but throwing up a whole 3 minute instumental is out the question.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
uh yeah it was a long winded response callin me a "pussy" and a "bitch" and she was just doing it "in the spirit of real hip hop" because i let it be known on her message board that i was not cool with it... according to her...basically i should have had the "courtesy" and "respect" and "decency" to let her know privately isntead of on her board, and that nobody else minds when she just takes their shit without asking because she gives them their lil shout out at the beginning..... so basically i was in the wrong for putting it out publically, and thats all she saw...... then told me i was immature while calling me names and justifying everything. point blank, she just didnt see where a simple email- like so many other artists have done- and ask. she could put time on my message board big upping me and TELLING ME she was doing it but she couldnt put that same time into an email ASKING me...

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Don't even get me started on the double standards people have. I say people cuz I don't wanna say "women" because I got mad respek for Producer_GyaL. I know men have double standards to but I like to pick on girls so I only pay attention to women do it.

But women get to call men dogs so I get to say women have double standards.

For example, this girl just jacks your beat without asking, but then complains that you didn't have the "courtesy"? So you have to give courtesy but she doesn't? She talks about respect? Where is the respect in stealing beats?

Since she wants to get ugly about it, you should tell her that you wouldn't have had a problem with her spittin over your tracks if she didn't suck.

If this were to happen to me, I wouldn't even bug. Someone like her ain't going no where with it. And if someone steals your sh*t and they blow up, they just made your pay day. I can see how upsetting it can be if someone just phuct you beat all up though.

M!nd_Ctrl

Posted Up
ill o.g.
She sucks ass and is disrespectful for even thinking that you should provide her any type of "courtesy/respect/decency". Basically, you picked someone to spit on the beat, but that person realized that it had already been used by some other person who happened to kill the song (not in a good way). I'm glad you hit her up publicly because it shows that she wasn't authorized.

Bottom line, you don't want someone to hear your beats and associate her stank ass with them. Honestly, I never would've heard the rapping if you hadn't posted it, but it still sucks.

I hope you wrote on that public message board that she can't rap.

She stole your beat in the spirit of Hip-Hop? This makes no sense.

How did that Master Of Self fellow find it on Sounclick anyway?

Smash her ass,

Ctrl

MadScientist

Geniuz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
Cold Truth said:
That i have just given to Master Of Self to rock for my project.

she shouts me out on the song- but i was never asked, simply told that she had done it. she posts it on her soundclick site.....

http://www.soundclick.com/util/streamM3U.m3u?ID=1883739&q=Hi

and to be honest its GARBAGE. im embarrased.

no email, asking if its cool. i understand that these are the pitfalls of having your music avaialable online or whatever... but its just courteous to at least ASK in a situation like this, where everyone is trying to get on.

yeah i know, who knows, maybe somebody checked her site, like my beat,m yada yada yada...

but that was foul and i left a message on her board telling her that. you dont tell me your using something of mine, you ask me. if i sy no, respect that. if you dig my music enough to want to spit to it, then show me that gratitude and appreciattion by at least ASKING.

oh, and Master Of Self was the one who pointed it out, that somebody had already spit over it. just kind of looks bad.

I get that shit all day!!!! I swear I have about 14 songs that people recorded vocals to. I could put out a album. LOL (it would be garbage though) They send them to me asking me what I think. I don't even respond. Fuck em ..... LOL

Kevin A

Differentiated Rebel
ill o.g.
Cold Truth said:
uh yeah it was a long winded response callin me a "pussy" and a "bitch"
Hmmmmmmm, guess I can't be partial to that kind of attitude. I guess she's a phony.

When I first told you that I heard your stuff, that was actually the track I liked best. Ashamed it's stained.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
i tried to take the highroad and offered to work with her on a track, but she didnt respond, so screw it.

doesnt matter the beat i am using now had some very good changes made to it so basically she rocked a rough, "Demo" version anyways.

works out for me, cause i got a great idea for it now.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
yo can u put the link to this song up again? the orginal one is down.

sAfE.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
the actual song... if its taken down then its aight, but whats her name coz i wanna hear how wack she is?

sAfE.

members online