Sooo What are Your Current Projects????

rob-beatz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Just trying to get better and get my name out. Watchin my soundclick site almost double everyday despite not doing a damn thing to it. It just took off all of sudden. Been working with some local cats. Moving to a new house to build a better studio. I'm trying to quit my day job soon and do this all the time.

Hita_K

Dilltastic
ill o.g.
My home boy SEP just finished his album, I dont have any tracks on their hopefully the next album. I'm going to the studio with him next week to master some of my beats and maybe record some tracks. This is the biggest step for me so far going to a studio and everything, but I know its gonna be some long nights. Anyways look out for SEP he is up next in TDOT and also look out for NEVR Entertainment. One

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.
P_1 said:
im in a slump!

projects???? my solo producer album....but heads be madd lagging on coming back with the joints...

That's the worst part of producing albums, relying on other people. Just keep pressing them about deadlines and always keep finding new artists---work ethic doesn't exactly grow on trees these days!!!

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.
Loose Cannon said:
I been runnin around new england findin new people. Gettin alotta records out the local sections and gettin in contact with all the people that are nice. Im talkin to a couple guys from inde labels in boston and im gettin ready to send em some beats. Plus i got the main thing right now. I been workin on a solo for this kid thats nasty, plus his whole crew and im doin beats for 10 different peple right now.
Im gettin a lotta shit done right now. But my main focus is on this solo album im doin for one guy. He's one of my top 5 fave rappers. And he understands and respects my style of how i do my shit and we work perfect. Were still finishin up recordin this dope album (dope on the beats and rhymes). This is the music i been waitin to hear. The only thing i need help wit right now is, were gonna try to get this album duplicated and get the pamphlets and all that in it. So if anybody knows a inexpensicve way to get that done let me know.
LC

New England huh?? You need to hit up Hartford, CT my friend --it's poppin off over there on the hip hop tip. I have two artists in New Haven, CT that are looking for tracks, if you're interested call the "hotline" (the number in my signature) and we'll do some business.

As far as pamphlets go, you should start off with a simple artwork cover (find a dude who can draw), size it up w/ the dimensions of a CD case and then get a "shrink wrapper" to add that fuckin quality and BOOM, you have a tight indie CD.

Hanz'

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Right know I workin on my Album A Courfule Mind with producer Bass (makes most of my beats) and got beats from a producer named Freeman

trinidad

The Last B-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
i got 3 albums im working on a compilation and i am compiling a mix tape called classic material vol1 with like 20 mcs from Newark NJ, and on a side note im writing my own album... busy ass summa

Hita_K

Dilltastic
ill o.g.
I acually made it on the album after all jus squeezed in there and he is even goin to do a remix as well. Im jus starting to use reason and the beat that made on the album was made in reason wit a few extra improvements by SEP. Hope the it comes out crazy.

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.
jmaafia said:
update...

i am also working with this dude Jim Chevious (worked with pac, eminem, bone thugs). Me and my partner are going to be getting on a track with the jazz band "strazz"...the homies gonna drop some lyrics and im gonna drop some guitar on there...

Good to see you handling biz. What kinda guitar do you work with and what style do you play????

Sinister

ill o.g.
was workin on my third beat disk, trying to get my shit up to a professional level. I realized this should be my first "real" project, so I'm planning on having plenty tracks with featured vocalists mixed in. I got big hopes for this, as it's the first project I'll probably try to promote afterwards. I got an idea for another album after that. Aside from the solo shit, I'm workin with four other producers to get our group album goin.

DJ Hoppa

Broken Complex Records
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 50
ahh full plate.

Right now, finishing up an album with my man Mine+Us entitled: Avantgardening - Cultivating Food for Thought... it's all produced by me, and we've got 21 tracks for it.. HOT SHIT! I've been working on this project for about 2 years now, www.myspace.com/mineusandhoppa

Also, Broken Complex Records will be releasing a 7" with Icono's - 'Silk' on the side A and Mine+Us' - 'LA Draft Dodger' on the B-Side

I'm halfway done with my mixtape DJ Hoppa - '199X' a collection of all my fav hip hop tracks from the early nineties - hosted by Icono & Mine+Us

Also, we have been hustling the haloDim album, and doing more sales.

Still promoting my solo album - DJ Hoppa - 'To April From June' which has sold over 800 copies now!

Got a show August 5th in Pomona (me and Mine+Us)
we're opening for the Shapeshifters, 2Mex, Daddy Kev, and Truly Odd - cant wait to rock that shit

there's a lot more going on but that's the main shit

Good to hear ya'll are keeping busy as well

BROUSSARD BEATS

BroussardGoHard
ill o.g.
1st annual car show

I will be working the soundcheck
and the mics, mix

1st annual car show
where: Trading Fair 4
( 45 Flea Market) AT the corner of Little York an Shepherd
Houston,Texas
Sunday: AUG. 14, 2005
Gates open @ 11:00 am

Vendors welcome
($50 set up fee)
Must provide own electricty

SERCURITY ENFORCED!!!!!!!

enter YOUR vEHICLES now!!!! $35 entry fee for all types

( calling all aspiring models and sexy ladies)
get your free pictures taken/ register for bikini contest
you could WIN $200

Live ENTERTAINMENT
ADMISSION * $7.00

FOR MORE INFO CONTACT: ALONO@ 832-455-6283 OR DESMOND"DEMO"@ 281-785-
9834 tELL tHEM YOU heard it from Brucewayne studio# 281-880-8355
All participants and vendors will receive a free ad in our first
edtion of slabb magazune
FEES NON-REFUNDABLE

DJ Xsinna

The Big Bang-BINO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 43
Lex said:
WOW, everyone has some great stuff going on.

Jmaafia - that project sounds fascinating!

Classic - 200+ beats!!!

DJ X-Sinna - when are you going to Naples? My family is originally from there...Its an amazingly beautiful place I hope to visit for my self at some point in my life.

...As for me, I'm currently working with a couple of UK emcees; just a few odd tracks at the moment but I plan to keep working with both of them on various other projects. There are also a couple of other people I am in the process of networking with, but thats a lot more uncertain.

I'll be there Sept. 5th through the 13th for Festival Arzano. If you are going to be there, come and check us out and give me a holla! I would dig to meet you dogg!!