Sooo What are Your Current Projects????

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
as most of yall know i just launched my website www.classicbeatz.com I am also in the process of relocating to NYC so i can be closer to a vibrant music sceen

I also have some DOPE collabs lined up look out for that ish, Ive also copped PT and i am learning that applciation... I am also learing the guitar....

Besides that Im just hustling and making moves getting my name out. Im gonna make it regardless, i hate to sound cocky but i know i got what it takes. Just a matter of meeting the right people....

class...

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
^^^^^dont go Kanye on us, man...

j/k

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
sYgMa said:
^^^^^dont get Kanye on us, man...

j/k

LMAO nahh never that, My father used to say there is a thin line between confidence and cockyness. I think kanye crosses that line sometimes(even though he backs it up with good music)i still belive you gotta have confidence though. If u dont belive ,who will ??

Though i still have alot to learn and im still developing and a producer ,I know deep down i got what it takes. I hear tracks and sigh sometimes casue i know i could have done much better .....

class...

ManDAmyth

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
^^^^^^^^

Class your right about that. I'm like that when I'm rocking the mic.

You have to have confidence. Look at all the people that have made it. They had no question they would succeed, you don't blow up on accident.

beatzbybuddy

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Im doing a 5 track ep for my homeboy to take to slip & slide down in Miami. We are done with first 2 tracks. This is a whiteboy you all need to hear... Forget that same ol gold chains and fancy car shit. This is reality rap.. Trying to make a change from the norm..
www.southern-heat.com ( Let background music load before u listen to the songs )
P.S. The female vocals are my wife and she is not on this Solo demo for Dirty .

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
too many and people are killing me over it,
it will all reveal in due time...

Agent Smith

IllMuzik Junkie
ill o.g.
alright UPDATE

some very very exciting things have been happening.

-the paragon black project is chugging along.

-I've also started on a small 5 song prequel album to sell at shows and off my myspace featuring andreas, mercury waters, the homie B-Ry, and a remix of Cold Truth/Agent Smith- crystal bridges by yours truly.

-I'm working on getting a website to act as a hub for all the people i collaborate with on a regular basis...its gonna be sick. www.pocketghostmusic.com is the future address

-agent smith t-shirts are in production as well (also to be for sale off the myspace)

my e.p. is goin good as well...i'm working on getting a surprise guest on there...i'm not telling who he is but he has a bazooka in his tooth

also...i mentioned a couple months ago that i might be remixing "walkthrough" by c-rayz wallz...i just got an e-mail from him saying "lets make this happen" along with his e-mail address....

things are still tentative but if any of these were to pull through i would piss my pants in happiness...

Lex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
^^Sounds like you've got a lot of interesting things in the pipeline, good luck!

Dolius

ill o.g.
just finishing a finnish 6track hiphop ep. me + two other mc's, and we all make beats as well. and then im also producing for a real hometown homie, and that's gonna be big!!

im also working on a jazz trio record. everyone knows finnish jazz is on the top! and an oldschool soul album is under work too. i'll def make sure you all get to hear them..dont worry..yet.

PHV

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I'm working on just learning the craft...

My goal is to give a track to a local artist by New Years.

Agent Smith

IllMuzik Junkie
ill o.g.
Dolius said:
just finishing a finnish 6track hiphop ep. me + two other mc's, and we all make beats as well. and then im also producing for a real hometown homie, and that's gonna be big!!

im also working on a jazz trio record. everyone knows finnish jazz is on the top! and an oldschool soul album is under work too. i'll def make sure you all get to hear them..dont worry..yet.

yo ive never heard finnish hip hop...lets hear it!! im excited

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
I am just working on new beatz. I just got FL 5 XXL Yesterday and I am just creating.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
jmaafia said:
basically fed exing my beat to the man himself (c-rayz walz) tomorrow....on my way to get some apogee gold cd-r's so i can look professional...wish me luck!!
bling bling!

i am currently involved in several reggaeton projects, not for the love just for the money...

yeah rite!

Arc.I.Tect

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Starting to get a lil into sampling. I don't have a needle yet for Vinyl, but I found a buncha my dad's old CD's and there's a lotta hot stuff he's got there and he's gotlike 100's of CD's so I've got material

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
Arc.I.Tect said:
Starting to get a lil into sampling. I don't have a needle yet for Vinyl, but I found a buncha my dad's old CD's and there's a lotta hot stuff he's got there and he's gotlike 100's of CD's so I've got material

That's cool as hell. I always say, sample from as many places as you can - vinyl, cds, dvds, mp3s, tv, etc. Whatever you can input, sample dat shit.

members online