Soundclick Deleted my Profile!!

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I hear you....

Take a trip out there once in a while.....go to a few shows with product in hand with contact info......

I sold 4 beats on the strength of a live beat battle, not the internet. I'm not bragging or anything.....but none of those beats were on the net to share..

I actually have the tracks I put on my myspace mainly for people back in NY I know. There's a shitload of tracks I've done better that I wouldn't put up because there's a lot of grimey people out there....and don't think for one second putting your tags is going to protect you...I've seen my boy literally take them out of one of my beats............So if someone really wants your shit, they will take it.....

Cell 2Dee

Bloody Fingers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 110
I hear you....

Take a trip out there once in a while.....go to a few shows with product in hand with contact info......

I sold 4 beats on the strength of a live beat battle, not the internet. I'm not bragging or anything.....but none of those beats were on the net to share..

I actually have the tracks I put on my myspace mainly for people back in NY I know. There's a shitload of tracks I've done better that I wouldn't put up because there's a lot of grimey people out there....and don't think for one second putting your tags is going to protect you...I've seen my boy literally take them out of one of my beats............So if someone really wants your shit, they will take it.....

That's crazy. How did he get the tag out of it? The shit I'm working on at the minute is a few remixes, so the beats are gonna have the pellas over them for the most part.

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
^ dude even if you live in a quite-ass town you can still blow up. I live in the middle nowhere and in the last 5 years we've had 2 local groups (hip hop) go (inter)national.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
That's crazy. How did he get the tag out of it? The shit I'm working on at the minute is a few remixes, so the beats are gonna have the pellas over them for the most part.

My boy is pretty good with filtering shit..... He's pretty good with knowing which frequencies to drop....
I guess Full Sail helps some people.

I've also seen that done @ Saltmine Studios in Phoenix, Arizona... Engineer took out the vocals of "I need a hero" so a local chick can sing over the track at some parade or some shit...And he was using Pro Tools

5th Sequence

Hip Hop Head, Certified
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 198
I might be a bit late, but was your soundclick page the free type or the pro account?

I pay that $10 a month whackness for the pro account cuz I was into the stats and whatnot. I wonder if they haven't deleted mine because I am a paying customer?

I wonder if any of the alleged 500,000 accounts (for example) would be paying customers?

I would bet the house its zero.

members online