Stoupe

C

Carpe Diem

Jus wondered, does Stoupe sample or his melodies composed himself?!?!

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
he samples almost everything...
one of the greatest hiphopcomposers there is, in your face non sampling egos hehehe.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Stoupe is crazy. Violent By Design; Track 9; That's all that needs to be said...

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
Violent by Design is my favourite album of JMT.. raw as fuck!

Chedda

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
i prefer the newer joints personally, visions of ghandi and legacy of blood, i think the productions sound a lot more professional, although i dont really feel vinnie, he chats a lot of shit. but all the beats are crazy.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Violent By Design, Legacy of Blood, and then Visons of Ghandi. I wasn't really into the Psycho Social LP expect for I Who Have Nothing. I can't wait to see these niggas perform in a few months.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
Word shit is wild, I once saw some footage on the visions tour.. it was one big mosh pit!!
The newer joints are also put together great with superior skill by stoupe but i like the older more, lyric wise they are more interesting and the beats are fucking sinister..

Chedda

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
yeah for real, from visions of ghandi vinnie has just gone mad homophobic and just seems to be cussin the whole time. he is much nicer lyrically on the older joints.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
all of you just wait up for jus allah's solo... i got a feeling it might become a classic..

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Yea man. Jus Allah is sick. "The metal inside the barrel passes/ through the frames in ya glasses/ quick passage/ leave ya domepiece backless/ envision blackness........." Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shit!!!!

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
@clev did you check out his new shit on omnipotent records.. era of titans is dope

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
I heard like 2 tracks from an ep. I think one of them was "white nightmare". I need to hear a fuckin album though. How many tracks on that one?

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
To quote myself from an older topic on illmuzik about jmt.. also the answer to your question.

Jus Allah departed from the group after conflicts with vinnie and stoupe and after that calling them faggots and telling everybody they have sex with eachother hehehe. Dont know what the real issue was anyhow.
http://www.mzee.com/forum/archiv/28...03/2/36523.html

Since then Stoupe hasnt been the same too, still an ultimate producer but using less EVIL and SINISTER samples. But dont forget stoupe still is killing the game with his sick ass producer skillz.
Vinnie Paz has become a little boring since Jus Allah left cause on his own he is more into the brutal bragging in boasting and doesnt have those thematic stories they used to do.
Jus Allah is killing it on his solo shit at the moment, he joined Omnipotent Records (http://www.masshiphop.com/) who released the Era of Titans. This album features al their artists which are all sick. .
Be sure to get this album it is very dope!
I cant wait for Jus Allah to release his solo album

ERA OF TITANS
1. c rayz walz-classic
2.virtuoso- pool of blood
3.jus allah,bomshot,t-tuckus & virtuoso- severed and split
4.t-ruckus and rhetoric cycle-with a sycho
5.jus allah-chessking
6.bomshot-internal metronome
7.t-ruckus-fucked up
8.c rayz walz-rhyme doublin
9.virtuoso,rise n shine & dj hype-berlin wall
10.bomshot and indanjared-species cybernetic
11.jus allah-white nightmare
12.virtuoso-god of thunder
13.c rayz walz-a bonus
14.jus allah-reign of the lord
15.bomshot-high density
16.t-ruckus & virtuoso-basket case

The cover is worth your purchase.
http://www.masshiphop.com/images/coverstitans.jpg

btw there are two versions of white nightmare, the one on this album is the definitive and also the best, and chessking is also sick as hell..

Manji

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
RigorMortis said:
one of the greatest hiphopcomposers there is, in your face non sampling egos hehehe.

that doesn't make any DAMN sense.

how is he a hiphop COMPOSER if he just samples?

And how is it all like "in your face" to people who don't always sample and compose their own melodies?

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
Manji said:
that doesn't make any DAMN sense.

how is he a hiphop COMPOSER if he just samples?

Yeah maybe composers is the wrong word for it since i didnt mean in the traditional fashion, but his compositions are sick. Why should someone who uses samples not be able to build up great compositions that doesnt make any damn sense to me. Not everyone using samples just makes loopbeats.
The way stoupe flips them samples is as if he was the one who made the melody himself that he sampled.

And how is it all like "in your face" to people who don't always sample and compose their own melodies?
No it was all in your face to non sampling egos.. what i meant by that was people who dont sample and constantly look down on people who sample and think those people are just making loops and are lazy so fuck them.
But we have had enough topics to discuss that about, although i was the one bringing it forwared ;).

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
RigorMortis said:

MY FAVoRiTE iLLMUZIK PoST EVER...
iVE BEEN A FAN SiNCE "RiP THA JACKER"
AND iM GoNNA DiE SAMPLiNG
WoRD To THE CoRPSES iN RiGS BASEMENT.

YoU SHoULD CHECK oUT DJ UNEEKS WoRK oN THE EARLY BoNE THUGS SHiT (CREEPiN oN A CoME UP, E. 1999 ETERNAL, ART oF WAR) HE DoESNT SAMPLE MUCH, HE DoES iNTERPoLATE A LoT BUT HiS BEATS ARE JUST SiNiSTER.

RELEASE;

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
RIg, just ordered that Era of the Titans shit. Can't wait to hear it.

Canibus got the best beats out of all his albums from Stoupe on that Rip the Jacka shit. word.

By the way, Jus Allah is looking for beats for his next album...

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
I know i was thinking about that one too but am too busy and too fucking big distance althought that shouldnt really matter cos he is fucking ill, maybe i will hit him up with my beat called Gothic Kaleidoscope.. straight war!

members online