Stoupe

C

Carpe Diem

Chedda said:
i prefer the newer joints personally, visions of ghandi and legacy of blood, i think the productions sound a lot more professional, although i dont really feel vinnie, he chats a lot of shit. but all the beats are crazy.

I dunno ya know, I know that Stoupes productions sound real professional now, but i think the earlier stuff, in particular, Violent By Design (Heavenly Divine - SICK!!!) is so much rawer (if thats a word), and dirtier, and i think i prefer this sound....

But Legacy Of Blood and Visions Of Ghandi are still classic productions, Stoupe is by far THE greatest HipHop/Rap Producer...PERIOD

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Yo no lie, when i first heard Stoupe's beats it took me to another level... That's when i noticed the difference between some dark ass grimey hip hop shit from some mainstream watered down wanna be shit... His shit to me has always been raw as fuck, i do agree that violent by design was a classic, but i think a couple of the new joints he did wit vinnie were off the fuckin books!!! track 2 was crazy as fuck! (sorry to say i got the bootleg and have no tracklistings) and the track that vinnie did about his moms, that beat was ill too... For me though it's all in his drum patterns, he gets detailed with them on that track 2 joint.... His samples are always ill too...

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Daniel Lawrence said:
Anyone know what he uses? Just curious.
Stoupe: "A broken ASR-10"

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
stoupe isnt one to step into the steplight so actually little is known about his methods andso on..
cant blame him too, just making his music gotto respect that.

members online