Streaming royalties are not what you think

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I just saw these articles even though they're a bit old, but it shows what artists are getting paid for their streams on major platforms. I always knew it wasn't much, especially with YouTube but anyway, check it out:

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
This @Fade is depressing but a reality check.

ronnie3RP

I just saw these articles even though they're a bit old, but it shows what artists are getting paid for their streams on major platforms. I always knew it wasn't much, especially with YouTube but anyway, check it out:

Yep, it seems to be true. They don't get too much, I think you're right on that one. I've been trying to make some sound production in the same conditions, but it was too hard. Talking of which, recently I've found a great resource of audio database ( https://traktrain.com/ ), where I could find astonishing collection of awesome hip-hop beats. There are not so many online resources where you can freely listen for music with no words.

Last edited:
yeah it's definitely pennies on the dollar...i had one song last year that i just made $214.00 and received only 2 weeks ago..so i definitely know it doesn't pay nothing to the major artists

members online