Street Disciple

Royal

Tha RENEGADE
ill o.g.
Is anybody anticipatin' this as much as I am? Nas is finna change tha game again with this one.

-Roy

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
hmmm im anticipating it, na has made sum dope stuff over the years and sum really bad stuff, i just fear that nas concentrates too much on making it sound street and 'boom bap' style and like it could be off illmatic and not enough on making the songs good thats my only worry !

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
NAH i THiNK HES TRYiNG To MAKE GoOD MUDiC.HES GOiNG AGAiNST EVERYTHiNG CoNVENTiONAL oN THiS ALBUM, AND iTS FUNNY HoW NoW WHEN HES NoT CATERiNG To RADiO AT THE LEAST BiT THEY PLAY HiS SHit ALL DAY NoW.HE GoNNA CHANGE THE GAME.

RELEASE;

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
this album WILL be a great album.

it wont be as well recieved though, because everything he is doing is a big ass middle finger at every major market trend in sight.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
This is exactly what Hip Hop needs! It will definitly help other emcees such as myself, Merc, Truth,,etc to really get noticed as somethin that can work in the "mainstream". Also, producers will now be noticed maybe for originality instead of ass shakin beat music.

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
StressWon said:
This is exactly what Hip Hop needs! It will definitly help other emcees such as myself, Merc, Truth,,etc to really get noticed as somethin that can work in the "mainstream". Also, producers will now be noticed maybe for originality instead of ass shakin beat music.

I agree by the way, but I do love crunk too, On another note, I wish Jay would not put out an album this November like I know he will, heard a new song by him and some dude the other day pure garbage, and I was the guy who used to think Jay-Z was the best rapper alive! I hope this album is better than God's Daughter, Pure garbage!

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
God's son was far from garbage, but hey different strokes. i loved half the album; i passed on the rest, and only bravehaerts was actual garbage to me.

that "other dude" was likely mr kelly, he is rapping on one of the new tracks, now THAT is garbage.

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
nas rules... i got like 7 tracks from this cat that are alll supposed to be on the new shit.... all are sick... all of em... ill put my money on the album being best of the year

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
shit i cant wait, this is gonna be amazing. 2 CDs of pure street hop, no fuckin around.

afrique is it already out over here coz i checked in HMV today (saturday) and it wasnt there, where did u get it from???

sAfE.

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
Rhythmikal said:
shit i cant wait, this is gonna be amazing. 2 CDs of pure street hop, no fuckin around.

afrique is it already out over here coz i checked in HMV today (saturday) and it wasnt there, where did u get it from???

sAfE.

oh its not out yet here, lets just say i didnt get it from the shop

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
I've got it too... I hope he's gonna work some of the knots out of the album. It's not bad... it's just.... I dunno, I need another week to rock it before I decide.

that U.B.R. Track is bananas tho.... I picture that oldass eric b and rakim style

baby girl wontcha come and hold my hand
wontcha come and chill out with the virgo/
hey girl just come and hold my hand
wontcha come and just chill with the virgo/
we sippin on merlot, you aint gotta be my girl tho
I drop you off at Wallaby and Myrtle
smash with the virgo. Ain't gotta take your shirt off
you see me convince your homegirl tho...

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
got this today (the day it came out), sounds good but it takes me a while to get into CDs.

the 1st CD seems more of the deep street shit, whereas the second CD seems a lil more commercial (i.e Luda and Busta are on there).

i havent listened to it much yet, but there are some killa tracks such as: American Way, Disciple, Live Now, You Know My Style, U.B.R, The Making of a Perfect Bitch and of course Thiefs Theme.

u all hear that verse from the English cat??? yeh thats the sort of quality we can bring over here, the man killed it, im glad nas gave the UK some exposure.

sAfE.