Street Disciple

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
iLLVA1 said:
man i didnt know it came out today...i gotta run out and get that in a few.....but i've been anticipating it.. nas is ill
Say that again dawg...Nas is ill :)

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
gram green said:
yo is there a nas-primo project comin out? or did i read that wrong

yeah... it'll come out when common's new album comes out.
Wu-Tang's reunion album is scheduled for the same release date too...

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
Im feelin the whole album, but I enjoy the disc 1 the most so far. It seems like on most of the songs on disc 2 he mainly talking about how he has changed and gotton more mature over the years. Disc 1 has more substance to it on most of the track, NaS kickin knowledge, what hes known for. Still my fav rapper

C

Carpe Diem

I would say this LP is classic... Doesnt really hit me, although i do need another week or so b4 i can really judge... Like the beat on Disc1, track 2... This album has disappointed, but its still aight...

Peace

Carpe

Royal

Tha RENEGADE
ill o.g.
hey, i finally got it and i must say...THIS IS HIP-HOP AT IT'S FINEST!!
nas is spittin some real shit on this album, it's the closest thing to classic i've heard in a while.

-Roy

dialogic

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
2.5 mics

Ion know if it's just me, but this CD was aiight. It's cool that he's doin somethin different, but it feels like most of the beats aren't complete to me. There are some hot ones, just a moment, remember the times, and the basic sound def works on virgo cuz the verses are so dope, but that end let me down. Nas brought some heat on the mic tho. Take the best of this and make one disc, take that usu Nas sound and make Disc 2. Still pretty hot tho, in rotation.

Anyone else think that interlude at the end of War shoulda been the actual track? That shit is tight!

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
i've had time to listen to both cd's a few times through and i've decided i like disc 2 better than disc one. I dont like many of the songs on disc one, and on disc 2 i am feeling more than half of the cd. I wouldn't call this album a classic but it has some really good music. "Virgo" is dope!!! Luda comes off hard, so far thats my fav track. And "remember the times" is ill too. "Street Desciple" is one of the hardest tracks on the CD. Overall Nas put out a dope album.

E

Equality 7-2521

ive only been able to hear one song off the album which is called "You Know My Style"

this track is the biggest piece of shit ive ever heard.....apart from "Drop It Like Its Hot" by Snoop and Co.

its not so much Nas's rapping....more the beat he rapped over. the fact that he actually chose that beat automatically makes him shit. I would have prefered him to just rock that track as an acapella.

anyways, im sure theres some decent tracks on the album but Nas has decided to be shit now and will never again be dope like he used to be......so he can step off as far as im concerned.

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
i aint really like it at first but you know my style is hot ... why does so many people hate that joint ... shit is hard... comparing it to drop it like its hot its pretty harsh yo

members online