Stresswon - Immaculate Deception LP REVIEW

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Yo, since many of yall just come stright to the boards and never notice the home page,,lol,,,I thought I would give yall a heads up. I dropped "Immaculate Deception" recently, and Illmuzik was nice enough to give it a review. Shout to Wings for the review. I would most def like some input from some of the members that heard the complete ish too,,,show some love yall,,lol

REVIEW

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
yeah that whold album was dope stress, for real, and that track u and dj excellence did is something ferce! and damn, my fault i will get u that dough tomarrow man, just been busy, damn everyone needs to stop sleeping and purchase that shit, real hip hop peoples!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fuck the commerial bullshit!

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
GRAFIK said:
yeah that whold album was dope stress, for real, and that track u and dj excellence did is something ferce! and damn, my fault i will get u that dough tomarrow man, just been busy, damn everyone needs to stop sleeping and purchase that shit, real hip hop peoples!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fuck the commerial bullshit!

yo, no worries on that ,,,whe ya got it man,,,good looks, which excellence track,,I think we did like 3,,,

A B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
What stopped it from being a 5/5 ????

Lex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
DJ Excellence said:
besides our collabs ^^, I like the joints you did with DEVIZE, you 2 have a good chemistry.... overall I'm very impressed. excellent album

Yeah, I agree completely - 'Half and Half' and 'In The Zone' are among the album's best tracks...Along with the Wings track and the Dj Excellence ones (I think his style suits yours a lot too)

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
yea good stuff, that LIFE tracks about your life is fucking DEEP mate, nuff respect, how is your bro btw? yea i agree with phil, the devize tracks are the shit, THE ZONE man come on, im feeling the EL PRODUCTO style flow, tho i fear some more mainstream cats wont get it, overall the album is hot, FREQs tracks is the shit (cept for the breakdown, i didnt like that) TWO CRITS THO - 1st there were no HAZE tracks on there, but we all know why, and it wouldnt be criket if i stole the whole album 8) ) 2nd i was surprised there were so little breaks, come on peeps!
but overall i agree with the 4/5, just wait for ORDER66 -5/5, PANDORAS BOX 6/5

HAHA

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
StressWon said:
good looks 5th,,,check ya email son,,,thanks again,,,

Yo, not for nuttin but only 5 people from the Ill-Fam copped this? Wow.
For real? Damn. I guess niggas aint really fam like that.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
StressWon said:
word up, got me thinkin twice bout this place sometimes,,,but it does make sense,,,,members couldn't even come up wit $10.00 for "Battle That".
Yea true. Well, i dont wanna see niggas asking people to buy their shit if they aint supporting others theyreselves.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
alotta people just want what they can get from people here.. resources, help, feedback, an such. other's may not have the cash. thing is.. investing in your click makes you better.. i think it subconsciously makes you take it more seriously. for exapmle if i downloaded this album for free then i probably wouldn't have listen to everything in it with the attention that i did. And, since I did i learned a few techniqes stress was on and gave me subtles ides for my own syllabal-flippage

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
and lets not forget a lot of people dont get down with that real hip hop, if u made a whole cd full of crunk tracks, bet u get a lot more people buying that shit, and stress i need to set up a paypal account, havent forgot about u homie! and i will support everyone on the ill who makes that real hip hop for sure, stress and clev u know whats up!

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
cleverwon said:
Yall aint know? Stress got his own show on A&E! Peep it:

http://www.aetv.com/kingofcars/

lol, yeah man,,thats my clone, but my head aint that big!,,,,,,,,,,,right?

yeah Graf, I hear you fam. Take ya time,,,,but yo, your right, if I was on some dirty dirty, kanye west ish,,,I would of sold mad albums here. This is just how this place is becomin. But, I do rep my Hip Hop heads in the dirty wit Class. Also, me and Freak rep the midwest. And yall will hear the track me and stezzo did for the west. I did try to rep everybodyo n nthis ish