Stresswon - Immaculate Deception LP REVIEW

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
StressWon said:
lol, yeah man,,thats my clone, but my head aint that big!,,,,,,,,,,,right?

yeah Graf, I hear you fam. Take ya time,,,,but yo, your right, if I was on some dirty dirty, kanye west ish,,,I would of sold mad albums here. This is just how this place is becomin. But, I do rep my Hip Hop heads in the dirty wit Class. Also, me and Freak rep the midwest. And yall will hear the track me and stezzo did for the west. I did try to rep everybodyo n nthis ish
Lol, nah his is huge. Yours is proportionate. haha.

and yes, this album is versatile. COP IT YOU DUNGENEOUS CRABS!!!!

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
cleverwon said:
Lol, nah his is huge. Yours is proportionate. haha.

and yes, this album is versatile. COP IT YOU DUNGENEOUS CRABS!!!!

lol,,good looks,,,I finally come up wit a album that is worth more the 10 bucks, I got most of the ill-fam heads producin, and no one cops,,lol,,YET, I offer a free download prior, and 65 heads download it,,,

Maybe I should dye my hair blond and rhyme about how my mother sucks,,,

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
StressWon said:
lol,,good looks,,,I finally come up wit a album that is worth more the 10 bucks, I got most of the ill-fam heads producin, and no one cops,,lol,,YET, I offer a free download prior, and 65 heads download it,,,

Maybe I should dye my hair blond and rhyme about how my mother sucks,,,
Either that, or get some gold fronts and double the hihats in your songs.

Oh yea, and bounce more too.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I agree about the sales, but personally I think it's just that people can't be bothered to dish out the cash. Like you said, look at Battle That. Everyone gets all excited to battle, then I get people emailing me, asking to get in for free! Or people that want a producer page but in exchange for something. Most people just don't want to spend the money and support their fellow members. All this talk of "I love IllMuzik" and "Yo Ill-Fam" is cool, but when it comes time to support, try your best to do so.

I'll be releasing Ill Compilations Vol. 2, and sadly I think it's going to be the same reaction as your LP, Stress. But whatever, it's good to put out the music for the heads that really appreciate it!

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
thats so funny ... i been sayin that 4 ever .. cats are crazy broke! lol ... I bought every project that has come across this site from cats I know. stress, cleverwon, hoppa, nomics, wings, merc, obsidian blue, ....and some other i cant even think of! ... i d rather get some dope new music from peeps i respect than waste money on dumb shit .. 10 dollars aint shit .. get a job ... or at least a hustle lol.. i dont see how cats are always talking about new gear, promoting themselves, battle thats, and how many beats they sell each week but cant throw down for shit! All that shit cost money!!.. get outcha moms crib and grind!

btw stress the album is bangin! u and excellence make a good combo, and no doubt feeling the cleverwon production

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
Ash Holmz said:
thats so funny ... i been sayin that 4 ever .. cats are crazy broke! lol ... I bought every project that has come across this site from cats I know. stress, cleverwon, hoppa, nomics, wings, merc, obsidian blue, ....and some other i cant even think of! ... i d rather get some dope new music from peeps i respect than waste money on dumb shit .. 10 dollars aint shit .. get a job ... or at least a hustle lol.. i dont see how cats are always talking about new gear, promoting themselves, battle thats, and how many beats they sell each week but cant throw down for shit! All that shit cost money!!.. get outcha moms crib and grind!

btw stress the album is bangin! u and excellence make a good combo, and no doubt feeling the cleverwon production
Thats the same shyt I'm sayin.....My moms would throw me AT LEAST $10 just to make it thru the week since i was 12....b4 i got my own job...I know sum cats have it hard and cant drop 10 and if so i aint talkin 2 u,but really all of us on here have at least computer , a internet connection, sumthin to make beats with so we got a little bit of change...Lets just start being honest and say we rather spend our money elsewhere than support the Fam

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
point blank though, it aint free! it's dope as fuck though and these cats not coppin it are jackin themselves cause you can't find these joints on napster!!

haha does this now mean that we can start rippin cards when people snap "FAM" at each other?? wordup though, this ain't about illmuzik supportin each other.. . it's about a double-cd of dopeness

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Benny BuKu said:
Stress...seriously....you gotta shoot somebody.....DUUUH!
Lol. Ayo, Stress got shot 9 times.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
I was checkin the album out today in the car, nice stuff indeed, I like the fact that it has that "up the way feelin" to it. The flow by Stress sticks in my head and had me flippin words all day in my mental at work. At first I didnt think the flow styles changed enough but in retrospect it lets me know "Thats his style!". The style itself flips alot verbage as it is.
Another thing I like alot about this record is that it is the illmuzik Fam. I have copped some other stuff on here and will probably get it all in the end because I do support and want the support. Even if I normally wouldnt purchase it I'll get it cuz its cats from here.
Additionally I like the fact that the production is not "perfect", I spend an ass of time frettin over the fact that my stuff doesnt have that 100 million dollar studio sound, yet this pulls it off nicely.The fact that I can hear things in this that I hear in my own recordings, in a way, makes me feel better about my own stuff but also makes me ,as a listener, feel part of the project.
If its not flyin out the door thats a shame because there is a shitload of talent all over the thing.
Well done evrybody on this.

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
yo PEEPS BUY THIS FUCKER seriously, i listened to this like 10 times now, and it gets better and better, i mean that line in genius about flow fucking fucking fucking HOT, i mean made me laugh with joy when i heard it first time, " when i listen to your pitiful, illiterale, undeliverable, anti lyrical, wannabe pivital flow." the lyrics on Life aint easy are so deep, verbal wordplay, now i aint a fan of the beat per se, but the flow is sooooo sick

STRESS GET AT ME ABOUT REMIXES OF GENIUS< VERBAL WORD PLAY

QUICK I NEED TO DO THIS!!!!

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
StressWon said:
word up, got me thinkin twice bout this place sometimes,,,but it does make sense,,,,members couldn't even come up wit $10.00 for "Battle That".
damn i thought it wuz 20...

members online