StressWon - Mic Wars (free download)

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
all in all it was solid material stress! I listened to the tracks and like everyone else the one that stood out to me was "aint sayin nothin"....overall good music man.

Low G

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I just got back from work and gave this a listen. It sounded good, at least what I heard on my crap computer speakers. I'll definitely give it some rotation. Thanks.

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
Finally had a listen yesterday; it's ill.

It's the best thing I've heard from you by far.

(2good: I like your work but why did you have to sample that song? I can't stand it, drives me nuts) ;)

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Finally had a listen yesterday; it's ill.

It's the best thing I've heard from you by far.

(2good: I like your work but why did you have to sample that song? I can't stand it, drives me nuts) ;)

lol,,that beat is bananas! Good looks Sin

Its funny cuz I absolutely hate that song too but i think in the context it was used it turned out really dope.

Thanks Steezo. I was iffy at first but when me and 2 came up wit the concept, we knew it was gonna work out fine
08.Thats HipHop ft dj2GooD

Very nice collab right there.

Thanks, I agree. @ did his thing and Fade killed that beat!

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Haha,,,,You just have to ignore where it came from and listen to it for what it is. The lyrics completely drive that song as well to me in regards to what its about hence totally changing it from the original.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
i am so glad to know you great friend! this album i listened to today and i am very happy to hear it! greatness pure! secret lives apprecitate this illness

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Track 7 is my favorite shit.

members online