Studio Monitors for mixing but still have a nice lil bang to them

TraKKingz

FOLLOW Me @iAmKingzz
What about being mixing on KRK Monitors? i own Rokit 6

TraKKingz

FOLLOW Me @iAmKingzz
Superstar O uses them on all his mixes an his produced for mainstream artist ... i thought mixing depends on the skill set of the person an there ears (of course there monitors an equipment) but if you have a good pair of monitors you still can provide a great mix right? (yes its a question)

2infamouz

Mad Beats, No Angry Vegetables
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 10
Superstar O uses them on all his mixes an his produced for mainstream artist ... i thought mixing depends on the skill set of the person an there ears (of course there monitors an equipment) but if you have a good pair of monitors you still can provide a great mix right? (yes its a question)
People can learn to compensate for the inaccuracy of their room and monitors to an extent, but any budget monitor like Rokits provide a very far from flat frequency response. DP isn't just saying that to argue with you, its def. true. They are going to work better than standard speakers or headphones, but they are not your best bet for accurately monitoring and mixing - and most things in the price range of Rokits won't be either TBH.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Krk was pretty decent with the kroks/6000's though, thats where they get their rep from. The rp's, vtx etc are just crappy as hell...better off with avantones lol

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
oh yea, work with the gear you have for sure. But you cant fix what you cant hear. Also endorsement lists are rarely accurate!

Seriously, I'm not knocking what you have or saying that those KRK's wont work. But this thread is about high end real studio monitors and those aint it :)

N

Nokturnl

Yamaha Monitors i think are your best bet but stick to what you know and get same as you had before...IMO

TraKKingz

FOLLOW Me @iAmKingzz
how much would good monitors cost? so when i buy or browse again i'd know

members online