Taking stimulants and production.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Smith Ive made YM Tea a couple times in the past, not for beatmaking but I can vouch it does give a nice boost.

I keep to my 2 trusty components when making beats if the feeling for a little something arises:
Alcohol & Herbs....

If I can afford it (which is rare) i really like to drink Scotch whiskey while a make a beat cuz its a nice relaxed buzz and it takes a while to savor.

If Im trying to just mellow the fuck out Ill eat a brownie or smoke a blunt.

If Im just doing my thing regularly ill fuck with a bottle of Cabernet or Zin....

Beers are obviously a nice one too.

Step Soprano

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i got a script for pure amphetamine and adderall xr... i take what i need for the long sessions... 16-20 hour sessions ill pop 6-8 easy. however most is to offset the massive intakes of kush and goose... we bring 2 big boy bottles of goose and a zip of kush to every session.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
i got a script for pure amphetamine and adderall xr... i take what i need for the long sessions... 16-20 hour sessions ill pop 6-8 easy. however most is to offset the massive intakes of kush and goose... we bring 2 big boy bottles of goose and a zip of kush to every session.

Dam dude, i wish i could have a bottle of Goose every session! haha.....thats high rollin mayne!......Plus the herbal!?.....Jeez......thats like 75 dollars every session!?....funk that!

I have no clue what the fuck adderall is tho? Is that an antidepressant or some shit?....I try to stay away from the pharmaceutical shit aside from maybe the occasional vicodin on rare occasions....

Agent Smith

IllMuzik Junkie
ill o.g.
i used to take adderall for ADD...that shit is like diet meth. Suppresses appetite, gets you all tense, and also don't plan on sleeping...but it does work. I can't take away from that. I had to stop though. My brain supposedly can handle the stimulation because i have ADD but i donno...my add isnt bad enough to keep taking it. Whatever though.

im on some yerba right now...like 3 mugs in. Im twitchy as fuck trying to write a paper.

thats why im typing so fucking much...

aahhhh

P.S. im kind of jealous of ya boy having a zip at every session...not sure i could make it through a session smoking all that though.

Step Soprano

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
if you took 6-8 adderall xrs and drank that much vodka you would die...

over a 20 hour period, nah... and 6-8 is a bit excessive, probably more like 4-5 i guess, hard to keep track. I dont drink all teh vodka myself or smoke all that weed, its split among a bunch of people. When i'm doin beats its just a few blunts and 211's, i was speakin of when we go to record for the mixtapes and shit.

edti: although i would be happy to smoke that zip myself during the session, I am the poor one on the team for the most part, my boys who rap on all the shit bring that.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
anyone tried that five hour energy drink?

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Thanks Relic your always speedy wit the info!

members online