Thank You

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I want to go in more depth with this, hopefully its not incoherent I have been on the road all damn day.

This place helped me hone my beat making ability until it was razor sharp and I could win most battles.

I forget the username but Sikderelic?? convinced me to slow down and take my time in song writing in general. It was a passing comment but was a total game changer for me. At a time that I was totally obsessed with workflow and getting things down fast. I was also working at Sweetwater and could get my hands on any gear I wanted. Hell I started and finished Berklee College of music with the support of you guys on here.

@Relic literally flew out with Step Child and I did their music video check it out here Shit this was 13 years ago. WOW
Relic also rapped on three songs I did Here Here and Here
StepChild got on this track
@dacalion and I made crazy music together, we had half of a battle EP done where we were at war as super hero's and we were going to blow this place up talking shit on each other as a joke to promote it. Too bad he quit the game before it got done, That dude was fire.
@StressWon and I made TONS of music together Like this and this unreleased track that will be on the next record.
Ace the Time did a track with me here
Dj Excellence remixed one of my songs here (his remix may be better than my original idk)
Lord Lav and I did a whole EP and had a Time Travel adventure and are working on another EP

Illmuzik brought us all together and we supported each other. Most of these guys don't post here anymore but a bunch of us are still friends on FB, Insta etc.

This is an amazing little spot of the internet, so I just wanted to say Thanks @Fade !

I bet 2good remembers all of this, hmmmm

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
@thedreampolice Man, I remember all of that. It was Slickdarelic I think. Wasn't it him and Relic that would bitch to each other about who should have the name Relic? LOL.

I remember that Step Child video. It's still amazing that you guys met up like that to shoot the video.

It's too bad about Dacalion having a house fire. He had some really nice beats and could scratch too.

And I think Stressticles worked with quite a few people on here, myself included. I find back then everyone came together more than today, but hopefully you guys start to collab a bit more like @Memento Beats and @2GooD Productions.

@thedreampolice I worked with Relics boy Stepchild too, on my first ever fully produced song "Dirty Cops" it also feathures The Man The Myth, and Benny Buku. I worked with Stresswon on a few tracks, did some scratches for the Smash Bros album by Classic and Ash Holmz. Did some scratches for Cleverwon too. I really miss Dac, he was great competition, really knew his shit and I really enjoyed the time when he was around. Its a shame that life can just fuck things up. Relic did me some dope tags too. We just seem to have had a falling out over stupid politics. He last called me when the Epstein story broke as I was going on about all that in around 2005 and 2006, but he thought I was off my rocker back then. Unfortunately I was banned on FB when he tried to call and I think he thought Id just ignored him, when I did get unbanned about a month later he wasnt my friend anymore.
When I first came here I thought I was the dogs bollocks, with my shittily composed tracks, it was here that I really learned to excell in samplking.

members online