That make u wanna punch a dude in the face music

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
one of my favorite songs ever everytime i hear that beat drop i spaz the fuck out!!

T

The Arkitekt

Bastard,,, that snare almost blew my speakers,,, dopeee shit thoo

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Fury's really spazzing the hell out right now i bet ya lol

probably biting the first segment of each of his fingers da fuck off as I type. What u posted is not what he needed in his life! Expect a Jihad in your neck of the woods within 24 hours!

When u see a 5'2 beedy eyed bastid approaching u with a Rambo knife in his mouth "DIP"! lmao

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.
True Story I used to work in a club in my very late teens early 20s. We had a DJ who had what we called a "Murder Mix", where he would play a medley of songs that were guaranteed to start a fight.

I've seen the following songs played in a row and the club would turn into a Battle Royal match.

Put Your Hood Up / Bia Bia / Tear the Club Up / C-Murder's Down For My Ninjas /

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
True Story I used to work in a club in my very late teens early 20s. We had a DJ who had what we called a "Murder Mix", where he would play a medley of songs that were guaranteed to start a fight.

I've seen the following songs played in a row and the club would turn into a Battle Royal match.

omG.....U AIN'T NEVER LIED. Playing those songs to this day makes security start circulating. I usually get "man, don't do this shit" when I play these tracks back to back to back. Lost a gig once for doing it!

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83

LMAO , yeah I can think of some more to add in there but really you cant get past that combo before its party over.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68

omG.....U AIN'T NEVER LIED. Playing those songs to this day makes security start circulating. I usually get "man, don't do this shit" when I play these tracks back to back to back. Lost a gig once for doing it!

lmao. real talk. When I used to deejay back in the 90's, if I seen any of the crew havin beef, Onyx and Wu tang was on deck.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
word! im on this trashing dudes up in the pit. Same on ra rugged lol

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-LWeklQ9YY"]YouTube - RA the Rugged Man - Brawl[/ame]

KurtisRich

Pussy Monster
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 13

LOL so true. One thing hate I hate..... while i'm DJ'n.... and the party is jumping..... there's always that 1 or 2 dudes that come up and ask OR tells you, "Yo put on some GANSTA shiet mang!" lmao I just knod my head fearing they might stab me and in the back of my head... i aint puttin shit on lol

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
LOL so true. One thing hate I hate..... while i'm DJ'n.... and the party is jumping..... there's always that 1 or 2 dudes that come up and ask OR tells you, "Yo put on some GANSTA shiet mang!" lmao I just knod my head fearing they might stab me and in the back of my head... i aint puttin shit on lol

I don't have that problem...I guess because I'm always the most angry nicca in the club. I give mf's the look and they approach me with caution...I'm the most "un" friendly dj ever. My Dj homies tell me weekly that I need anger management. It's my defense mechanism when I DJ.....I love it but I gotta be mad while doing it...lol

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Man...that Sean Price joint is dope...

KurtisRich

Pussy Monster
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 13
I don't have that problem...I guess because I'm always the most angry nicca in the club. I give mf's the look and they approach me with caution...I'm the most "un" friendly dj ever. My Dj homies tell me weekly that I need anger management. It's my defense mechanism when I DJ.....I love it but I gotta be mad while doing it...lol

lol. shiet I'm only 5'9 - 150lb. You know what I also hate? When you're doing ur thang and people are tryin to talk to u. I'm like.. helloooo bitch u see what i'm doing here? go get me my greygoose and redbull bitch and a hieneken and dont forget the henny!