That make u wanna punch a dude in the face music

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
This would be pretty epic to fight to, I think. or fight because of.

or just listen to... whatever.

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.
If you haven't been in and around the South, you haven't seen a FIGHT in the club lol.
Maaaybe if you were around during the Tunnel era in New York, the South is just different.
I'm not referring to big cities in the South, I talking about Greenvilles, Macons, down in certain spots in Florida, so on and so forth. Songs would come on and everything would just go CRAZY.

Up North, it'll be a fight that'll jump off and if its two crews that are deep, then it'll be crazy.

Listen to Put Your Hood Up. It used to amaze me that people would actually DO the stuff Lil'Jon chants on the record everytime the DJ would play it.

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
... I cant believe nobody talked about those ones yet...

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
This is my thread mine mine mine!!!!!

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Would u guys please let this 5'2 FTOF (future terrorist of America) have this thread. I want to see if he can have a disagreement with himself!

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52p2s-u8UQo"]YouTube - G-Unit - G Unit Soldiers (50 Cent Is The Future Mixtape)[/ame]

I had to... sorry.

wrightboy

Formally Finnigan
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
True Story I used to work in a club in my very late teens early 20s. We had a DJ who had what we called a "Murder Mix", where he would play a medley of songs that were guaranteed to start a fight.

I've seen the following songs played in a row and the club would turn into a Battle Royal match.

Put Your Hood Up / Bia Bia / Tear the Club Up / C-Murder's Down For My Ninjas /

Add Pastor Troy's "Vice Versa" and it's gauranteed that the police are gettin calls e-mejitly! LOL!

i was in a strip club one night and they started playing "Neva Scared." fights broke out, strippers were running over dudes with cars, gun shots ringing out....the cops came out, and it was so much shit going on that they just told everybody to go home. didn't arrest anyone. guess it was too much shit going on to sort out.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Wow..all these punch a dude in the face tracks...and yall forget...

MOP always had me wanting to fight people...

I'd put their entire discography in here...LOL

ok..just one more

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
Wow great shhit Mag
rly? I thought it was pretty dope (considering that shit is like 12 years old, dudes in the video are MAYBE 23 at the oldest and that vid made it into rotation on Much Music). They're pretty legit though I think, but maybe it's because one of teh guys in the group was a TA in one of my classes in junior high.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Would u guys please let this 5'2 FTOF (future terrorist of America) have this thread. I want to see if he can have a disagreement with himself!

im 6 '1 u snap lovin bastard lol

members online