the Concept of N Word is whats Racist!

ArvinArmani

I'm just a shook one
Battle Points: 90
i tried to make this as Clean as possible, and as non-offensive as possible, so if this sounds offensive or smth, please ask me to edit it, or at least tell me what sounds offensive about it.

Here's some simple math :
Words have definitions, and when one uses a word, he might mean the definition #1 for that word, or definition #200. That may depend on anything in the English language, like the way the user pronounced the word or ...

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu (pardon, this was my cat Shahram)

but if skin color is a factor for you for figuring out "which definition of the word did the user tend to use?", u'r judging the users purposes by his/her race, so that makes you the Racist, right ? :D :D its simple as hell, like equation logic!

2GooD Productions

Its a fucking conspiracy!
*** ill o.g. ***
Battle Points: 316
Words only have the power people choose to give them. I was brought up to believe sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me. We live in an age where people are desperate to portray themselves as victims, because victimhood buys special treatment. We have gone so far down the politically correct route that "hate speech" and non crimes are being recorded as hate incidents. Facebook and social media is becoming very oppressive with the censorship. This is a very controversial and nuanced subject and you are brave to even bring it up in the clownworld of 2019. In news this week, some academic wants to ban the words "nerd" and "smarty-pants" I fucking shit you not. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7803865/Psychology-lecturer-Dr-Sonja-Falck-wants-nerd-smarty-pants-considered-hate-crime.html?fbclid=IwAR1waS7d38dL6t0zDvmmsTT1zlJNdhJ-E9nvcJwOAYz_de57v6TbT7twrYA

Like George Carlin said "Political correctness is fascism disguised as manners"

A lot of how words are taken is how they are said. You can say the same thing in two different ways and get two opposite reactions.

for example "sup, my n**ga?" can be a challenge to somebody staring at you, or can be a term of endearment to a friend. Krs 1 tried to reclaim the word and did have some success, but identity politics rolled back any progress hip hop made in the world of racial tensions back in the 90's.

Last edited:

ArvinArmani

I'm just a shook one
Battle Points: 90
so that technically gives us ... the n-word pass? or at least makes n word legal by the rules of logic??

OGBama

ILLIEN
I'm @ArvinArmani @2GooD Productions @Fade Black and proud and I am from a city/state that was one of many volatile places regarding the CRM and the N word was not, is not and never will be a term of endearment. I'm conflicted about it and for anyone Black, etc. who thinks they can get away w/sayin' it to me (offline it has never happened but I don't pretend that it couldn't) my response is