the Concept of N Word is whats Racist!

i tried to make this as Clean as possible, and as non-offensive as possible, so if this sounds offensive or smth, please ask me to edit it, or at least tell me what sounds offensive about it.

Here's some simple math :
Words have definitions, and when one uses a word, he might mean the definition #1 for that word, or definition #200. That may depend on anything in the English language, like the way the user pronounced the word or ...

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu (pardon, this was my cat Shahram)

but if skin color is a factor for you for figuring out "which definition of the word did the user tend to use?", u'r judging the users purposes by his/her race, so that makes you the Racist, right ? :D :D its simple as hell, like equation logic!

Words only have the power people choose to give them. I was brought up to believe sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me. We live in an age where people are desperate to portray themselves as victims, because victimhood buys special treatment. We have gone so far down the politically correct route that "hate speech" and non crimes are being recorded as hate incidents. Facebook and social media is becoming very oppressive with the censorship. This is a very controversial and nuanced subject and you are brave to even bring it up in the clownworld of 2019. In news this week, some academic wants to ban the words "nerd" and "smarty-pants" I fucking shit you not. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...0zDvmmsTT1zlJNdhJ-E9nvcJwOAYz_de57v6TbT7twrYA

Like George Carlin said "Political correctness is fascism disguised as manners"

A lot of how words are taken is how they are said. You can say the same thing in two different ways and get two opposite reactions.

for example "sup, my n**ga?" can be a challenge to somebody staring at you, or can be a term of endearment to a friend. Krs 1 tried to reclaim the word and did have some success, but identity politics rolled back any progress hip hop made in the world of racial tensions back in the 90's.

Last edited:

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Here's a question:

If I say the n-word in public, basically I die. If I say it as I'm rapping along to one of my favorite songs, what does that make me?

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
I'm @ArvinArmani @2GooD Productions @Fade Black and proud and I am from a city/state that was one of many volatile places regarding the Civil Rights Movement and the N word was not, is not and never will be a term of endearment. I'm conflicted about it and for anyone Black, etc. who thinks they can get away w/sayin' it to me (offline it has never happened but I don't pretend that it couldn't) my response is

Last edited:

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 214
all religion aside:
1 John 2:11 King James Version (KJV)
11 But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes.
King James Version (KJV)

Deuteronomy 28:37 King James Version (KJV)
37 And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the Lord shall lead thee.
King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
@2GooD Productions and @Fade

Posts and responses I am with 100% :up2:

The discussion over the term will always remain, but the PC police are EVERYWHERE! :oops:

And Fade, my plate on my car is literally H8S-PPL ;)

Using the N word is some weak ish in 2020.

Personally I think it's clearly racist and I don't know why you would call someone black that. On the other hand, it's kinda fun to say and goes with a lot of other phrases. Like "wtf n____" or "nice beat my ____".

It's more interesting than anything that a word has so much power and usage, and there's no documentaries about it.

Also the America government has done little to condone it, therefore it's clear they support it and it's radical usage.

Also I think it sounds better than negro. Negro sounds like a slave, or the color black en espanol.

Now using the hard ER is just scary and I dont want to talk to you, what times the rally, do they have chips and queso?