The illest new lyrical demon in the game...

Manji

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmJbJs-9ST0"]YouTube - BANGS Take U To Da Movies[/ame]

I think he's on track to become the next Rakim. seriously

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
CartmanLAME.jpg

Doc Vigilanti

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Wow, I don't know really what to say. I think he needs to get new friends if they keep telling him that he is good at what he does.

Although the video has 36 thousands views so either it is a running joke, or people actually like it. :confused:

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
hey shorty u looking nice let me take u to the movies cuz i know u like HAHAAAAAAAAAA

i dont have a problem with people rapping in other languages but if ur rapping in english and u can barely speak it othan u need to kill urself asap!!

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
This shit is crack...

ya niggs are jealous cuz homie got a video and got mo ice than yall ever gon see...

hatin ass birds..

DaWorldFamous

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
This shit is crack...

ya niggs are jealous cuz homie got a video and got mo ice than yall ever gon see...

hatin ass birds..

No, what u meant to say was...this shit is CRACKED.....
Some of you will remember in the early 90's there were a lot of WACK ass rappers coming out with their bullshit music. It's what gave the culture (partly) a bad name. See, this is gimmick rap, and not even a good attempt at being gimmicky.

And besides, do they even have theatres in Sudan.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
No, what u meant to say was...this shit is CRACKED.....
Some of you will remember in the early 90's there were a lot of WACK ass rappers coming out with their bullshit music. It's what gave the culture (partly) a bad name. See, this is gimmick rap, and not even a good attempt at being gimmicky.

And besides, do they even have theatres in Sudan.

U do know Sucio was joking right, being sarcastic? I HOPE SOoooooo

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
oh yeah....they go nutz....they grab there nutz and start projectile vomiting. That's the worse kind of vomiting by the way....lol

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
imagine the sound effects to the silent blink you hear on cartoons......that's going on right now

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
wondering if he's a French speaker lol ...

He'd wish lol beats his english

He's living in australia...heres a special message yo;

For My People In Da Ghetto
June 17th, 2009 | Author: bangs
I’m a Ghetto boy I still gat love for my people in a Ghetto specially da kidds I hope my people now wat dey doin cause we don’t wanna lose our kidds you don’t have to worry about me I’m here doin good and I’ll look forward to halla at you again don’t forget I still gat love for da kidds in da Ghetto.

This deserves an ed lover treatment

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.

members online