the intro

Emeezy

Etrack Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 6
whats up Illmuzik? Im glad i found this place, i was always lookin for somewhere to talk to people who actually have some good insight on the game. ive already learned alot from all you guys. Emeezy isnt the name i normally go by, i usually just use my real name but i dont drop it on the internet that often unless i feel its necessary. Ive been producin for a couple years now, ive done rock, country, r n b and hip hop. I helped out a little bit on some cats rock album this last year. just a little local band, but i usually try to stick to hip hop music cause thats my passion. I hope i can continue to learn from yall and i hope i can give some advice as well....

e.porter

eyez all hazy...
ill o.g.
rock and country huh? i would love to hear some of your stuff. welcome btw, this is a great site.

Emeezy

Etrack Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 6
Fade said:
Welcome to IllMuzik. Country? Haha damn, hey do your thing.

yea ive only done two county songs, i was at a friends studio and he had a guitar and he only knew how to play country songs so we hit some shit up. i dont plan on goin back to that just cause its to boring for me, you cant really groove with that shit. recently i went back to step one with my hip hop beats. i had about 30 songs done and then my computer crashed on me and i had reformat my hard drive. and me being stupid never backed them up so i lost all my shit. so right now im just lookin to rebuild my collection.

D

dj C boss

Emeezy said:
yea ive only done two county songs, i was at a friends studio and he had a guitar and he only knew how to play country songs so we hit some shit up. i dont plan on goin back to that just cause its to boring for me, you cant really groove with that shit. recently i went back to step one with my hip hop beats. i had about 30 songs done and then my computer crashed on me and i had reformat my hard drive. and me being stupid never backed them up so i lost all my shit. so right now im just lookin to rebuild my collection.

lol whoever named the genere country..well he wasn't from my country.

members online

No members online now.