the intro

Emeezy

Etrack Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 6
whats up Illmuzik? Im glad i found this place, i was always lookin for somewhere to talk to people who actually have some good insight on the game. ive already learned alot from all you guys. Emeezy isnt the name i normally go by, i usually just use my real name but i dont drop it on the internet that often unless i feel its necessary. Ive been producin for a couple years now, ive done rock, country, r n b and hip hop. I helped out a little bit on some cats rock album this last year. just a little local band, but i usually try to stick to hip hop music cause thats my passion. I hope i can continue to learn from yall and i hope i can give some advice as well....

e.porter

eyez all hazy...
ill o.g.
rock and country huh? i would love to hear some of your stuff. welcome btw, this is a great site.

Emeezy

Etrack Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 6
Fade said:
Welcome to IllMuzik. Country? Haha damn, hey do your thing.

yea ive only done two county songs, i was at a friends studio and he had a guitar and he only knew how to play country songs so we hit some shit up. i dont plan on goin back to that just cause its to boring for me, you cant really groove with that shit. recently i went back to step one with my hip hop beats. i had about 30 songs done and then my computer crashed on me and i had reformat my hard drive. and me being stupid never backed them up so i lost all my shit. so right now im just lookin to rebuild my collection.

D

dj C boss

Emeezy said:
yea ive only done two county songs, i was at a friends studio and he had a guitar and he only knew how to play country songs so we hit some shit up. i dont plan on goin back to that just cause its to boring for me, you cant really groove with that shit. recently i went back to step one with my hip hop beats. i had about 30 songs done and then my computer crashed on me and i had reformat my hard drive. and me being stupid never backed them up so i lost all my shit. so right now im just lookin to rebuild my collection.

lol whoever named the genere country..well he wasn't from my country.

members online