The Show Heroes

Sonorous

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Just wondering does anybody her watch Heroes? I think it’s a sick show in my opinion one of the best shows on TV. Just wanted to know if anybody else her was into it.

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
yo need to check out season 2!! do you know of any movie streaming sites,, if not p.m. me and i'll turn you on to a few. season 3 is gonna be sick

H&R

DJ Nice // Crack City
ill o.g.
Great show ... 1st season was good I caught the marathon on G4TV from
start to finish and watched in like 1 weekend ... I'll catch the 2nd once they
start airing re-runs.

Low G

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I thought season 2 was weak compared to 1... the writers strike fucked over season 2 anyway. It was supposed to be in 3 parts but now it's only 1 and a boring one at that. This used to be a good show... Not anymore. Once the strike is over it might be saved but it's unfortunately a ruined series as far as I'm concerned.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
This needs to be a full featured movie...Heroes is SICK! by far the best thing on TV even with all the controversy...well next to Monday Night Football.

MOF

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
eveybody thats posting here needs to plug my www.myspace.com/cyclopeansuperhero songs to the show for next season.. i could def hear my shit playing in that.

who is all of your favorite characters, so far im liking hiro, peter petrelli, and the little kid that can make technology do what he wants. and his aunt that can immitate anything she sees..

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
whose to say she gonna stay dead,, hell they brought back what 3 people from the dead.... and we all thought her husband was dead. claires dad, and who else? but for real nikki was a bad bitch.. i think peter petrelli is unstoppible once he gets in total control of everything, he absobs other peoples [powers by just being around them,,,, thats dope.................

Sonorous

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Thats True about Nikki they have Claire blood and that can bring anybody back but Nikki was in a explosion that might be hard to bring her back from that

ronp

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
with the way parkman's powers improved and the way nikki reacts to stress I'm venturing to guess she isn't dead.

I need mica's power for making beats (I told the mpc to make that fire!!!)

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
with the way parkman's powers improved and the way nikki reacts to stress I'm venturing to guess she isn't dead.

I need mica's power for making beats (I told the mpc to make that fire!!!)

hey ronp not to get off subject or anything but your from nashville right? did you get to catch that aesop rock, rob sonic, blockhead show that was a few weeks back?

ronp

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
no. I didn't find out about it 'til late. sucks. I wanted to go.

I've been missing everything lately...trying to learn the piano, freelance jobs, and racking up the hours at the day job.