The Show Heroes

Sonorous

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Peter Petrelli is the man.

that's fucked up the way Hiro trapped Adam in a fuckin coffin yo...imagine, trapped in a coffin for eternity?

i think Sylar and Adam are going to connect in the nexts chapter but Sylar will just kill him and take his power

Steel Side

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yeah I love the show. I am a little disappointed with how season 2 ended though. I wonder how Elle's gonna fit into season 3. What's Peter and Nathan's mom's ability? If she has one.

DJ Xsinna

The Big Bang-BINO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 43
ive been watching it, did you catch the last episode?

The last episode was SICK!!! Oh crap! Sylar's back!!!!!!! My wife and I have been caught up since the 1st episode. Can't wait til the new season. Who do you think shot Nathan Petrelli? This junk is like Dallas (Who sho JR??) back in the day. Well, I just showed my age. LOL

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
The last episode was SICK!!! Oh crap! Sylar's back!!!!!!! My wife and I have been caught up since the 1st episode. Can't wait til the new season. Who do you think shot Nathan Petrelli? This junk is like Dallas (Who sho JR??) back in the day. Well, I just showed my age. LOL

haha too bad aint nobody but relic know what the fuk your talking about... you remember peters mom got that phone call right after nathan was shot,,, but really theres no telling who shot him, there was someone cutting out after the fact. it mgiht of been the haithan (*spelling is wack*) sylar is gonna get fuked up next season, i bet they are getting tired of fuking with him. and all these people are coming to terms with there powers now, more control..

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
I think the virus is gone, and I think Adam is done. It's gonna end up being Peter vs. Sylar....and I'll take Peter.

i bet you do take peter ! ! !

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

even though you think the virus is gone, it still would be safe to wear protection... !!!! ya never can be too carefull

hahaha

7thangel

7th Angel of Armageddon
ill o.g.
naw, there will never be another 'who shot j.r.'

this season sucked, except for introducing my future wifey, dania.

they need another 'villian' other than their crutch sylar. it's gettin' dangerously like corporate marvel when it should be more alan moore or dc's mature readers line.

what happened to adam is the type of stuff the old ec horror books used to do. i remember one of the reprints i had as a kid that had a tale of a petty thief who was immortal. he stepped his game up but at one point while running from babylon he ran into a forest. just when he was feelin' good and satisfied dude ended up in quicksand. the narration ended by stating how dude would live on even when the snakes and bugs devoured his flesh. shit i miss those comics

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
please stop w/ the homosexual fantasies.......we should have Fade create a gay section so us straight mafuckas aint gotta read the gay threads.

no fantasies, jsut thought it was funny... we dont nead no damn gay section, that would be gay! lol

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
enough of the sex jokes, more about Heroes and that Cheerleader chick showing up everywhere lately.

whats with that? What about the guy that can stop time, why isnt he in a movie??

heiro and peter can stop time and travel in it.