This feels so good!!!

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Producer X....thanks for that light....I try to tell so many...your production is 100% as an instrumental...but its only 50% of a project.....so half the people will not feel what you doing from the jump because they want a SOnG.....theres a difference between a SONG and an Instrumental.....as a producer I write songs....so I must have the main ingredient.....THE ARTIST.....Then my work is done....let the marketing begin.....
HA

-JG-

ill o.g.
I'm not on the level of making beats for cash just yet, rather I do it for practice and fun. It's probably easier to focus when there is no pressure or expectations to meet. Never made a banger yet, for some reason my weed induced beats are always mellow and tripped out.

C

Chi City

I feel a lot of what you guys are saying because I know for me, I'll make a beat and listen to it afterwards and that shit sounds wack. but I'll come back to it like a month later and hear potential in the beat. so I'll add something or take something out and its a banger. But i would never delete anything that i put time into creating. when your doing something u love its never a waste a time.