Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I was being facetious...

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
I saw what you did there. Flipped it around on Dac. I think it is cuz I watch a lot of 30 Rock and Tim and Eric.

LMAO, Sucio is cool with me. Ive learned alot here at ILL, not only music stuff but people also. Back in the day I would have thought of ways to counter but you cats have changed that. LDB once told me to stop trip'n so much (in a matter of words) and I took his advice.

Peace Kings

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Well that was what was funny about it to me. Because I thought he was talking some sh*t. But then I read everything and saw the satire. Very funny. Jokes are all about the timing.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Timing is everything.... Lol....

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Just keeping this thread alive! Once again, it's about what YOU guys put into it. I've done more than my share, I don't know what else can be done to the site. Everything you need is right here, and getting new members is not a problem (there's new signups every day), so it's just a matter of members keeping things moving.

If you have any ideas on that, let me know.

Thanks.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
and getting new members is not a problem (there's new signups every day)

I wonder Why new members arent commenting/Posting?

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Because they may look for questions on production or something to that extent.....but have to sign up to see the answers....see the answer they need and keep it movin...

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
I thought that at first, but last time I checked ILLmuzik wasnt that high on search results. idk

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
It was awhile ago, I dont remember the details. I do remember going thru atleast 7 pages of search results. It might've been before the "Help Illmuzik, vote it to the top of searchs" thread.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
You know, Google also fluctuates its results on occasion too.
For a while, my graphic design site was on the 2nd page for "Freelance Graphic Designer", and now its like number 5 or 6 last time i checked.....And Yahoo has better indexing then Google so your results typically show up more like what you would expect on their engine versus Google, I think it just depends.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
LDB brought this up in another thread but I think he raises some good points, but no responses to it...

LDB said:
We also need some new mod blood around here I think. Some dudes with the title of MOD almost NEVER come around! Seriously....I think some of the MOST ACTIVE members not those who have been around the longest need to be MODS. HOW MANY MODS ARE THERE AND HOW MANY HAVE VOTED IN THE LAST YEAR???????

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
^agreed.

Plus... It's like no one votes on the battles unless "popular" people are in the competition.....

Eh....I do feel what LDB is saying, though..People only post here now to promote their shit.....or to validate themselves for others.....

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Moderators have nothing to do with voting for the competitions. They're here to moderate the board when I'm not able to. Sometimes they're not around but that's no different than anyone else not voting.

Changing moderators isn't going to solve the problem. Some of you guys are making it seem like if there's a new moderator all of a sudden there's going to be major changes around here LOL.

Some moderators that haven't come back much or at all, I've taken the title away from them. Some just fade away and that's fine, but I don't just take someone's mod status away because they don't vote in the Beat This or they don't post on here as often.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
LDB brought this up in another thread but I think he raises some good points, but no responses to it...

Moderators have nothing to do with voting for the competitions. They're here to moderate the board when I'm not able to. Sometimes they're not around but that's no different than anyone else not voting.

Changing moderators isn't going to solve the problem. Some of you guys are making it seem like if there's a new moderator all of a sudden there's going to be major changes around here LOL.

Some moderators that haven't come back much or at all, I've taken the title away from them. Some just fade away and that's fine, but I don't just take someone's mod status away because they don't vote in the Beat This or they don't post on here as often.

That's the only response you need....lol

I didn't mean it that way nor do I think others who agree meant it that way

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Illmuzik needs a campaign.... Who would Illmuzik target?

members online

No members online now.