*This should cause some debate...*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knock Out

Rap's Genious
ill o.g.
Does anyone else think that the stories on Illmuzik's homepage are a little far-fetched?? Claiming that 50 was never really shot or stabbed... I find it hard to believe that this website would have that kind of dirt on 50 Cent. No offense, I'm just saying that it sounds like some bullshi*t. So does the story about Reignman being Inspectah Deck. It looks like him, but you can tell it isn't.

Knock Out

Rap's Genious
ill o.g.
Lol

LOL, you say get over it like I'm pissed. I'm just asking if anyone else thinks the stories are fake. Since you're saying "it's a joke," what does that say about the content of this site bro?? I love this forum, don't get me wrong, I just think having FAKE stories on your main page is kind of retarted. What's the point??

*Sorry Fade, I didn't mean to make this a new topic by the way. I accidently hit 'New Thread' instead of reply. My fizzle.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
i say get over it because it isnt worth a discussion. if you dont like it , dont read it. i think they are hilarious, personally.

J-UK

Um........
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Sorry but that is really funny.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
You'd have to ask my man Keyz Febreez, he supplies all the current news from the world of Hip-Hop!

And Knock Out, you should read the very bottom of every HearDat page... LOL. You guys wouldn't believe how many people have been fooled by HearDat. Everytime I check IllMuzik's stats, I see lots of other sites linking here so I investigate.... and see how many people are freaking out about the stories and trying to stir up some debate, it's pure comedy.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
if this guy says one more thing about his name....Knock ouT, i hope u werent serious, if u were it was funny

milLion

buildin'
ill o.g.
knock out should be banned for this thread -- lol -- j/p

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Nevermind the name he makes EVERYONE from New York look bad, i just hope he aint from QuEENS

milLion

buildin'
ill o.g.
you ain't never heard of humor???? -- :confused:

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Fool theyrs JOKES, theyrs made for Site entertainment, u make it sound like FADE goes hard with these things give him a break they only change like once every other month and they are retarted they are made just that way so nobody makes the mistake and takes them serious....like u, think about it.

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
The funniest thing about the heard that is when D&D studios shut down...even thoug there's a disclaimer and it says none of it's ture but I can really see Evil D fat ass eating shit and not cleaning up behind himself

Disclaimer...none of these stories are ture....You should really look for that before you start beleving 50 never got shot and mtv's battle champ Rain man is really wu tangs gza....common sense should tell you that it's not real

MGTheFuture

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
this post..

looks bad

lol

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Hahhha oh c'mon man, what's wrong with having it on the homepage? You know why I have it there? Because it's one of the most popular pages on this site. Probably 99% of people think it's hilarious 'cause they know it's a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.