*This should cause some debate...*

Status
Not open for further replies.

milLion

buildin'
ill o.g.
:eek: oh snap!!! -- retardation is beginning to run ramped in this thread -- close it quick!!!

:headbang:

D

drew_petti

AW MAN...lol

i wasnt trying to correct you dog...lol...I was just giving some info...that's all...my fault if I came across as correcting you :)

and hey,retardation is what makes me an artist!!! and it came from years of doing this :headbang: ..lol...j/k

milLion

buildin'
ill o.g.
lol -- that wasn't to you drew -- haahaaa -- i'm just messing with y'all man -- we gotta have some fun every now and then -- lighten up this serious mood that has taken over illmuzik lately -- everybody in attack mode or defense mode

:argue:

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Originally posted by milLion
lol -- that wasn't to you drew -- haahaaa -- i'm just messing with y'all man -- we gotta have some fun every now and then -- lighten up this serious mood that has taken over illmuzik lately -- everybody in attack mode or defense mode

:argue:

We all have our period!!!lol

50 cent---Summer time is the killin season it's hot out this bitch that's a good enough reason

milLion

buildin'
ill o.g.
man!!!!! -- just think if it was a bunch of female producers up in here -- it might turn into a cyber cat fight!!!

D

drew_petti

hmpph!!!!!!!

are you talkin' shit???????

just kidding

:)

this forum cracks me up....how can anyone take internet "beef" serious? yaoming?

-shoulder shrug-

C

Copenhagen

Alright alright my little friends...playtime is over ;)

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.