Three 6 Mafia - ridin spinners

Helios

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
That track is so hot, I can't express it in words.
Best track I heard this year.

Three 6 Mafia are still the best, no one can compete with DJ Paul and Juicy J.

C

Copenhagen

Not here they ain't...I haven't heard any Scandanavian people liking that type of dirty south in general. Maybe other parts of Europe, I don't know.

Helios

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Years ago I was listening to east coast shit, anyway I was fed up with that stuff.
In Luxembourg people listen to gay music like all that shit they play on the radio.
Others just listen to german hip-hop.
And the rest listen to french hip-hop ( that's the majority).
Personally I prefere french hip-hop, it's street and a better sound.

And people who really live hip-hop, they always get they ass to german clubs where only american people hang. ( soldiers ... )
They play a lot of dirty south shit because it's the best music the get the club hot. What would be a club without ATL tracks? A room full of sleeping people. LOL

O

OneNineBlock

i feel riding spinners tha eazy E sample is filthy...He was once a thug he was he he he was once a thug hewas he he...soooo sick hahah i donno i think its g...Lil flip rips it on tha cut

K

Kourto

NTM make rnb song? hahaha fuck it is verry strange!! i dont listen new tracks from this groupe since, hum 3 years i thinks

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
The Eazy E sample?

Is that the girl's voice I hear? Sounds like Michelé...

Did you see the spinna on the motorcycle in the video....bananas....

joeburnem

Beat Enthusiast
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 100
Aw come Mad Scientist. You can't tell me your head doesn't nod just a wee bit when "Ridin Spinners" comes on.

MadScientist

Geniuz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
It Can't

Originally posted by joeburnem
Aw come Mad Scientist. You can't tell me your head doesn't nod just a wee bit when "Ridin Spinners" comes on.

No! It pivots from left to right in disgust, like damn I can't belive people like this crap!:barf:

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 218

Helios

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
MadScientist is just a lil dyXXXukkah.

You should always respect people who are better than yourself. I don't think you will ever get into the rapgame, but if it's the case, (very very doubtful) you will never manage to stay on top like three six mafia, and you will never get rappers on your tracks who spit rhymes like they do, with that pefect flow and skillz.

So Juicy J and Dj Paul are better rappers than your best mc and they are top producers, on a level where you will never be.

People can say I don't like that track because : ...

But everybody will admit that they are very very very talented. Better you shut your mouth next time with your childish and dumb behaviour.

It's real a shame for this forum to see lil children posting such a crap like MadScientist.

C

Copenhagen

Damn Helios, you always get offended of people's opinion on the Dirty South. You know most of us hate the shit or at least don't find it very good music...so why keep saying Juicy J and Dj Paul are the best producers and thereby forcing us to speak our opinion if you know you're not going to like it...

Btw, had you paid any attention, AZ was a feature on one of Mad Scientists tracks (as far as I understood)...the same AZ who was a part of The Firm with Nas and Foxy and on top before 3-6 even had a hit.

Last but not least, a lot of us don't find them to be good producers and/or rappers and many of us will never admit that they are talented.

Once again, it's you who has proved yourself dumb and childish.

Now put that in your pipe and smoke it!

Helios

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Action causes reaction.

Somebody talks shit... I gon hit'em. Anyway it's just a lil internet forum.

No further comments. Just a waste of time.

(I don't understand why bitch ass lamers and haters are reading my post. Go to your east coast's post' and don't write shit in here.)

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Ok Helios, c'mon man, you're always trying to start something on here, why? You started this thread and like Copenhagen said, you knew that most people on here don't like them, so you have to expect a negative reaction.

And besides, just because Mad Scientist doesn't like them, doesn't mean that you need to jump all over him. Everyone's got their opinions, and yet you don't seem to respect them. Either move on, or just don't post stuff that you know will stir up trouble, simple. ;)

members online