Three 6 Mafia - ridin spinners

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Damn wtf? You guys are something. You get all riled up over something, then when I step in you say it's not serious... then why did you diss this guy? LOL, this makes no sense.

And metro, who's that comment at?

P

PikDaNapS

G'yeah im with Mad sci on this one..im not feelin how its all bout what you got..tha Bling and tha other Bling..tha bling bling blang..i like tha underground heads that can rap about somethin real instead of glorifying a lifestyle that lacks any type of common sence

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Man you know what, as a producer I used to be more like, the South ish sux.......or 3-6 sux.....or you know a lot of cats like Timbo or Neptunes ain't real hip hop.....I am guilty of the above...but to be objective and respect of production I started looking more of not the content of the MC's but more at the music and patterns, South beats and Timbo tracks do have some actual........intricate sequencing skillz and patterns....and some arrangement........that type of production uses a lot more of the 1/32 and triplets world and actually might be a little more complex ....you don't see that in the foundation.....just my thoughts to help simmer down the heat, but I do see that type of production seeping more and more into the mainstream now....even with MC's that have real content in what they spit...

D

drew_petti

i rep h-town to the fullest

3-6 "sucks" so bad, that they debuted number one on the billboard rap charts this week.

Down here, we know that hip hop is a hustle.

We own our companies, keep creative control, and do indie numbers that equal the same paper as being signed to a major.
At the same time, we keep our rights.

and above all, we support our own.

if that sucks to some of ya'll.....that's on ya'll....more power to what you do.

now that I'm done ranting....

Listen to what bigdmakintrax is saying...he's on point.

I think it's cool that he showed an educated perspective on our type of music.

many of you need to understand-

Your respect level in the game has everything to do with how you are percieved.

If you want to make it as a producer, some of you are going to have to learn to swallow your pride about artistry, and keep your extreme opinions on who "sucks" to yourself.

Nobody likes a hater.

I aint trying to start a war....I'm just sayin'

yaoming?:fuckyou:

Helios

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
bigdmakintrax is on point.

When I say that I love three six mafia, it's not because of their lyrics without any sense, but because of their beats, of their vocals and their way to lay the voicetracks on the beat, their doubling, their timing, their athosphere. It's not about intelligent lyrics.

MadScientist

Geniuz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
Because I have my own opinions doesn't mean that I'm a hater. I call it like I see it. If I make it, then thats a different story. You gotta keep it professional and respect your peers and co workers that are in the same industry as you. Its not about swallowing pride either. Its about doing whatever it takes to become the most successful producer once you get that opportunity. Expressing my opinions in a illmuzik forum is not going to take away my opportunity of making it as a producer and neither will your opinions. With that said, much respect to everybody with hopes and dreams of becoming the best.

:dj:

D

drew_petti

dum dum dit-tay!!!!!!!!

teddy...YOU jam:headbang:

Attachments

• untitled.gif
    untitled.gif
    7.3 KB · Views: 202
D

drew_petti

here's another opinion

:eek:fftopic:

I just noticed your picture....

hey man, you shouldn't be holding a gun.....
:finger:

:help:

:soapbox: Stick to making beats, OR YOU MIGHT END UP LIKE THIS GUY!!!!!!! J/K

| | | | | |
VVVVVV

Attachments

• doubledeeavatar.jpg
    doubledeeavatar.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 173
C

Cyanide

Man I know ya'll ain't dissin the 6 them boys been puttin it down for 12 years now, back in 95 till now. And to those who say the lyrics are wack listen to "The End" and "Chapter 2" they started alot of shit that nobody was on back long before these other people out they started the crunk stuff before lil john back in 96
they had some of the best lyricist ever heard in Lord Infamous, Koopsta Knicca,T-Rock,Gangsta Boo the hardest female rapper ever. And the reason you don't really like paul and j's lyrics is because they talk about shit that people from memphis know about or dissin other rappers. But i can't make anybody like em but not too many people down-south don't like em cuz they bumpin every time out.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
This is just like all the "The Neptunes Suck' threads.

Everyone has their opinions but you can't ignore facts. You don't like 36 but they are nationally recognized artists. They have several albums and a top ten video getting air play now and you have how many? How many cats in Memphis talk about you beats? SO if they suck...you must really suck.

Three Six Mafia = 20+ hits

You = None

Samething with the Neptunes. Everyone thinks they suck. But if your ear can't hear the FACT they make good beats well then its no wonder your beats suck. You don't know good sh*t when you hear it.

Neptunes = 50+ hits

You = None

Saying any artists sucks cuz you can't feel them is just like all those dummies that will trash a whole music genre. You know...all those "rap is crap" people. The same cats who can't understand that different people come from different backgrounds so they will have different preferences are the same people who think their beats are hella fat and everyone else's sh*t sucks.

Half of you bastards can't sell one beat to buy yourself one set of spinnas...but three six sucks....eat a dicup.

Tall props to anyone making it in hip hop.

C

Copenhagen

That's really putting it in black and white and leaving out the grey zones, if you understand.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Not personal....I don't take anything people post personal. SO hopefully no one takes the garbage I write personal. I don't know anyone on here so all my shit talking is quite empty. I just write that way...out of character. Sometimes I tend to stress my points too much.

members online