Timbaland making changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

L-LaMENT

Audio Artistic Slave
ill o.g.
I can remeber when everyone was bumbin' Timbaland's beats is there ride or in there CD players. His sound was uinque and caught everyones attention. Now that he has his own label, Tim wants to concentrate on his own artist and deny any offers from artisits outside his close friends. He reportedly turned down over 20 million doloars ( somthin like that) and put all his efforts towards Bubba Sparxxx's new disc. Tim also has a country folk singer on his label, a rock/rap group, and will soon release a new Timbaland and Magoo album. I love Timbo to def and I support him no matter what he does, I just want to know what ya'll think about, his current status as a producer and label ceo, his he still as creative as he used to be, is he still as good as The Neptunes, and your feelings about his career in general.

fame_keyz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
To me is seems like once a producer falls back for awhile to take care of business all of a sudden they're losing it. Yea he turn down 20 mill but only cause just think of what the record companys would of made off that 20 mill they would have paid tim. I dont care if its a 1 dollar or 100 million dollars if someone is getting off more than you and there putting out none of the work then your still getting pimp.......so for Tim its like why should i break new artist for this lil chump money when i can break my own artist and make them and my self way more money.......right now Tim is just more focus on his own camp.....Hell work with a jayz cause Jayz brings to the table as much as he do but he wont work with a new artist cause the new artist is gaining more than tim is.....right now the Neps are all over the radio and video so its like now everybody wants to make it look like this or that producer aint doing it....trust me Tim got that fire for you he just gona put it out in whole albums not a beat here and there...most artist just want Tim to do 2 beats he wants to do more so he do it for his team

J-UK

Um........
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Timbaland wants to make albums rather then just makin one or two tracks for an artist which I think is a really good thing to do. He probably has all the money he needs and now just wants to make good music, he is just about to bring out an album for that girl Kiley Dean and some of the beats are amazing.

Knock Out

Rap's Genious
ill o.g.
I personally think Bubba Sparxx is garbage, I haven't heard one verse from him I thought was worth some props. Timberland is definently one of the greats though, whether he signs a fluke or not. TOP PRODUCERS: (In my opinion of coarse.) 1st is Primo, 2nd is Timberland, 3rd is Just Blaze/Kanye West, 4th is Dre. You might think I'm crazy to put Dre 4th, but I personally think some of his beats lack effort and creativity. Some are just plain simple...

D

djrob

timbo

now thas wut im good at timaland questions
i djrob used to be his tour dj im gonna put tim out there he is not real he stole his artist from davante' jodeci
his style from mr davin yeah i said it he has no idea of wut he is doing now he should have stuck 2 r&b
he jocks jayz and dr dre . man i can go on but my publicist would scream on me ... then i would have to fire her lol.. but seriously he is not true hiphop to me. bubba sparxx was his way of tryin 2 be like dre and have an eminem . his label was about to dropped off interscope but he brung missy in to save the day ..
ohh his excus will be "we lost ALLYAh and i was hurt i could not focus " yeah right but this is just me Maggo should give it up he now sounds like snoop dog not skill wise but his voice..
i can't go on i get upset because cuz i hate fake people ...

B

BeatOff

Re: timbo

Originally posted by djrob
now thas wut im good at timaland questions
i djrob used to be his tour dj im gonna put tim out there he is not real he stole his artist from davante' jodeci
his style from mr davin yeah i said it he has no idea of wut he is doing now he should have stuck 2 r&b
he jocks jayz and dr dre . man i can go on but my publicist would scream on me ... then i would have to fire her lol.. but seriously he is not true hiphop to me. bubba sparxx was his way of tryin 2 be like dre and have an eminem . his label was about to dropped off interscope but he brung missy in to save the day ..
ohh his excus will be "we lost ALLYAh and i was hurt i could not focus " yeah right but this is just me Maggo should give it up he now sounds like snoop dog not skill wise but his voice..
i can't go on i get upset because cuz i hate fake people ...

I cant believe what i'm reading. He didnt steal anybody from anybody. Davonte hired him to produced missy and all those people. Davonte is a power hungry coke head that fucked up all the artists he had. Timbaland beats sound nothing like Dre at all. I have no idea what you are trying to say really. Fake hiphop? what? what the hell.

K.O.

Watch out 4 the KnockOut
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Originally posted by Knock Out
I personally think Bubba Sparxx is garbage, I haven't heard one verse from him I thought was worth some props. Timberland is definently one of the greats though, whether he signs a fluke or not. TOP PRODUCERS: (In my opinion of coarse.) 1st is Primo, 2nd is Timberland, 3rd is Just Blaze/Kanye West, 4th is Dre. You might think I'm crazy to put Dre 4th, but I personally think some of his beats lack effort and creativity. Some are just plain simple...

SOMEONE TELL ME WHY THIS GUY HAS MY NAME??!?!?!?!?!? THERE SHOULD BE A RULE AGAINST THAT!!!!!

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Ok VA homeboy, spilling the beans like that on another homie especially Timbo, do I detect a little haterade in ya system, man look everyone has a way they first develop a style and then maybe it evolves into something else.......TimBo....like Teddy Riley were innovators with what they did.,........did anyone hear a Timbaland beat or track B4 Timbaland ????? as far as magoo he still holds his own, he sounds nothing like snoop....Are you sure UR even from the BiG VA????? next thing you'll be dropping some dirt on the Neptunes....LOL....If you are a real producer hell yeah and if you are hot folks will follow you to your camp....that is not stealing artists.....its artists knowing what producers are hot....

K.O.

Watch out 4 the KnockOut
ill o.g.
Tim is hot dre is hot and the neptunes are hot they all doin they thing and they all have that sound that you can bounce to. I can listen to a track and pick out producers when its one of these three cause they are just that unique but no matter how much that man tim turns down he will get the money from some other source, he's caked up!

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
Yall really sittin here bitchin about someniggas who dont giv a fuck about yall, K.O......everytime i turn around u bitchin about this kid wit your name, it was cute at first but give it up, southside niggas dont bitch about names, be serious dunn, and that rhyme u got as your signature is weak, give the kid a break i could see if that shit was original but how many times do niggas say "knockout" in a day...but back to this subject
Bubba Sparxxx is ok, Tim isnt even top 5, Magoo is Trash with a CAPITAL "T", and i dont remember when everyone was bumping Tims beats, when did that happen, i can remember when he hit missy wit a couple joints and she did her commercial magic or maybe a ginuwine song or so, but he aint that nice......yall be gettin so emotional about shit on here, Grow UP!!!

K.O.

Watch out 4 the KnockOut
ill o.g.
your opinion dosent count lol i dont know who told you that if you speak they will listen. and as far as the rhyme why go hard its not like im battling im just getting my point across. I have the right not to like something....crawl under a rock or something.....

in a nate dogg interview nate dogg said.....

Sixshot: What do you think about the beef between 50 Cent and Ja Rule and all this?

Nate: I don't know that's there little personal thing, I don't really have a comment on that thing, because I'm not in that thing, If I was in that then I could say something, but I don't really know.

Sixshot: How do you always keep out of it?

Nate: Because, if you ever been in the state pennitentary, you understand if you're not in something, then you stay out of it, you know and that's how I do.That's a easy way to stay out of it!

I think you should take his advice....ONE:fuckyou:

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
this aint illmuzik correctional facility and here u go worrying about other people what does nate dogg have to do with anythin...fool as nigger

K.O.

Watch out 4 the KnockOut
ill o.g.
If you had any sense you would know i was using that to prove my point not worrying about it. You said something about me and i was addressing it. My problem wasnt with you but you started directing your posts towards me. Just keep my name or should i say mine and mini me's name out of your mouth. Please for the love of the god just take a deep breath look in the mirror and count down from 10

milLion

buildin'
ill o.g.
ok -- back to tim now -- lol

i would concentrate more on my label if i were him too -- at least at this point -- it's like his time investment -- which will bring all the 20 mil and then some back once he drops

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
aint no drama but this dude need to think about the shit that he says, niggas from the same hood shouldnt be beefin anyway

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Bystanders???
Be serious u on a public forum addressing some silly shit that dont got nothin to do wit anything, when u run your mouth off in a public forum u invlove everybody else kinda like when u shoot in a crowd u hit "bystanders", and i like that little pussy rap u wrote too....the clowns on this site man

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Thank you both...by the way, I live out in Far Rock for 2 years, Beach 20 was the spot. I miss the city. OK back to the tiggy tiggy topic...I never really was feeling Tim from day one but it's not about what I think of the man, the bottom line is he is doing his thing and I don't hate him for it. ( Not saying that anyone is...I'm just saying whatever-whatever.) I will say this...I'd love to have the doors open for me that has opened for him.

peace to both my bro's, ONE --dac

D

djrob

jockin tim

4 all yall jockin tim i live in the hampton roads area
i jus tellin every1 that tim is not original
thoses jockin him r not true hiphop heads jus some wanna bes . wut is big va lol. im not beefin wit tim u got producers like notts from norfolk , binkdog, from norfolk oh and tim dont play his own bass lines chk the credits tim fans who is jimmy douglas..
pharell is my peps i dont did talent ...
next who am i im jus a dj who plays these songs on the radio
so my facts r true not fiction

beatoff .. beatoff

get the facts
davante signed sista a group in which missy was in ... tim went along to new jerseyon his own, slept on the couch paid his dues he did ../took advantage of davantes problem and did his thing .
when u quote me send it to the source or xxl
i can back it up ... not bak too the forum
enough on tim because i think when got some groupies...

Status
Not open for further replies.