inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Re: jockin tim

Originally posted by djrob
4 all yall jockin tim i live in the hampton roads area
i jus tellin every1 that tim is not original
thoses jockin him r not true hiphop heads jus some wanna bes . wut is big va lol. im not beefin wit tim u got producers like notts from norfolk , binkdog, from norfolk oh and tim dont play his own bass lines chk the credits tim fans who is jimmy douglas..
pharell is my peps i dont did talent ...
next who am i im jus a dj who plays these songs on the radio
so my facts r true not fiction

How in the hell can you say someone is not a real hip hop head if they like Tim....You should keep whatever personal issues you have with the man and step to him yourself...There is a reason why you're not his DJ anymore something else happend that you're not telling so if you're not going to tell the whole story don't lash out at anyone who happens to like the man!!!!Everyone posting has a brain of their own and no matter what you say people are going to feel how they feel your issues with him have nothing to do with anyone here and if you take that anomosity and hate out of your heart you can be the next big thing from virgina...Worry about getting yourself in a position to get your own lable

D

djrob

a groupie huh

i quit because magoo was gettin booed when we did shows and they told me that now im wit them i can hang around people like pharell b4 he really blew up and alot of other cats that were
in tims own hood. how does that sound i stepped. he used band yeah a live band magoo got cds thrown @ him and quit rappin. i have my own label 420records rinrctyhoodmusice ok..

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
well then.... been a while since things got heated in a forum!!!!

djrob, here's the deal, you went from dj'ing for a major artist to the forums with the up and comers... it aint like you started here and then moved up and trying to stay cool with the kids you met on the site.... obviously you must lack inthe skills or talent department, tim probably told you to leave cause you made him look bad.

that was half joking- but it is one thing to post an opinion about a man and another to constantly kick down the gosip because you got beef with him. all of your little rants had ZERO to do with the question. not that your opinions here arent respected, but you need to get over it. as for me not being a "real hip hop head" cause i dig his music, well, YOU WERE THE MANS DJ, so i guess you the fakest of them all. you brand new to the site and already gettin ignorant by making comments like that... just chill on those things. sounds to me like you tryin to gain a little noteriety. artists who cant make it on their skills have a tendency to make a name for themselves (albeit a brief one) by taking off on established artists that they may have had a tie to at one time.

you should seriously think about joining a different site if you are all about running your mouth. im on to a real thread now.

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Re: a groupie huh

i quit because magoo was gettin booed when we did shows and they told me that now im wit them i can hang around people like pharell b4 he really blew up and alot of other cats that were
in tims own hood. how does that sound i stepped. he used band yeah a live band magoo got cds thrown @ him and quit rappin. i have my own label 420records rinrctyhoodmusice ok..

Must be real peronal for you to call me a groupie......Well if you have your own record lable You should be getting some sleep to try to take care of bussiness tomorrow instead of hatin.....At the rate you're going DJsobRob if you "REALLY" have your own lable you wont be anywhere near half as successful as TIM......Dre doesn't play his own basslines either..Why don't you spaz out on him to ...What you should do is build a bridge and get over it stop your crying befor your 420 records ends up being called less than 210.....

Be Easy Chump:bawling: :bawling:

Why did you step??? Because Magoo got booed....thta's really weak...You passed up money because another man wasn't a fan favorite....Like I said it's something more...If you're not going to tell the whole story just keep your mouth shut and stop crying

D

djrob

the forum

actually i like the up and comin talent
thas y illmuzik.com is so sick u get to know wut real people like
& im lookin 4 new talent. thas y im here .

so its like u r disin illmuzik.com
i was wit pharell last week and we were ckeckn out this site so
this is a good site and thas y im here

hey groupie

i went to ya site nothing else to say but
u can only get better

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
It's not like anyone is dissing Illmuzik....you can tell us that you're th fucking president of the united states so for you to even say that I was on here with pharell sounds like a bunch of bullshit...if you really were you would keep your mouth shut and approach the talent that you like on the low...stop spreading your business stupid

i went to ya site nothing else to say but
u can only get better

What site did you go to Djcrybaby...Why don't you have a site let us see what you have you ol sock chewing chump

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
man yall need to stop ganging up on djrob, we do have a lot of dickriders on this site who dont pay any mond to album info and think that these cats out here are the greatest because the source and the hood says so, as far as the mans record label goes, DefJam was ean out a fuckin dorm room, this subject was week any way, every week its the same question with a different name, yall niggas need to start worryin about yall damn selves,

"i done said what the fuck i had to say, yall can continue on..." - Prodigy

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Originally posted by Guevara
man yall need to stop ganging up on djrob, we do have a lot of dickriders on this site who dont pay any mond to album info and think that these cats out here are the greatest because the source and the hood says so, as far as the mans record label goes, DefJam was ean out a fuckin dorm room, this subject was week any way, every week its the same question with a different name, yall niggas need to start worryin about yall damn selves,

"i done said what the fuck i had to say, yall can continue on..." - Prodigy

No one was gagging on him he happend to be spreading his business and he took what I said personal and decided to call me a groupie....I read credits and I don't read the source I never called anybody the greates and never will.......Looks like the Beefin bug done bit a few of us

D

djrob

thas wut im sayin

get 1. lets hear ya taLENT STOP CALLIN NAMES
u dont think producers an a&rs dont go to underground sites u got problems im not tryin to start beef wit any 1 but u heated because i was talkin bout tim u funny...

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Not heated that you was talking about him I'm heated that you disrespected me .....I just told you straight out get the hate out your system and you went somewhere else with it and if you were or are a record exec or a&r you wouldn't make it publicly known here you would keep it on the low like I said and approach who ever you feeling on the low...There are ways to go about bussines...As far as hearing my talent I never said I was the best and you seemed to make it to sound click and check my stuff out and you didn' like it but if you didn't you can go now

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/9/inrctyhoodmusicmusic.htm

Three beats and two songs with this kid I'm working with....I may not be the best but I'm far from the worst

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
if yall gonna put your credentials up, put em up in the showcase

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Ok guys c'mon, this is WAY off topic. All you guys are doing is dissing and debating about personal issues. Take this shit into private messaging or emails or something. This is your last chance to get back on topic, so if I see someone beefing about personal stuff, I'll close this thread.

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Sorry Fade... me and Djrob already settle our differences through pm and email no more beefin in this thread and between me and him.

Originally posted by Guevara
if yall gonna put your credentials up, put em up in the showcase

My credentials up already it's in the first page of this weeks showcase..a couple of post after yours!!!

milLion

buildin'
ill o.g.
wow -- this went a long way -- does anybody have anything else to say about tim now???

B

BoogieMan

I used to like Tim, but now he sounds too much like the Neptunes. Hell, that song with Lil' Kim is a straight up copy of a 'Tunes track and even went so far as to steal the hook. (east coast, west coast, world wide...) Bubba Sparxx isn't a rapper with a long career and for Tim to put all his eggs in that basket sounds like trouble to me. I was at a Bubba Sparxx show at LEVEL here in Miami and the crowd didn't move an inch until he did 'Ugly', and then after that they just wanted him to go away.

aiight.

K.O.

Watch out 4 the KnockOut
ill o.g.
dont you mean the neptunes sound too much like tim?.....if i remember right his name was known way before thier names were known and that hook on the lil kim track is a lost boyz typa hook thats why mr cheeks is featured on that track cause its his hook. and what your sayin about bubba people said the same thing about eminem and 50 cent and alot of other people....i say give the fella a chance

B

BoogieMan

LOL... Bro, to compare Bubba Sparxx to Eminem is like comparing Vanilla Ice to Method Man. I ain't sayin the boy didnt make a good track, but thats it. It was one good track. Didn't he release a new album not too long ago? What happened to it? I didn't hear much about it, and radio sure as heck aint feeling him here. Bubba is simply one of those overnight successes that fades really fast. Eminem is just plain and simply bad ass. Bubba dont have what em has, that's why he wont last long.

And as for the Neptunes... it don't matter if Tim was before them. The 'tunes got their own sound, nothing like Timbaland. But now tim got tracks that sound like the Neptunes. Plain and simple.

And that hook.. which song from the lost boys are you refering to? I don't recall hearing that before. Point me to it so I can peep it for myself. But as it stands, just because it sounds like a 'lostboys typa hook' doesn't mean it is. And as for Mr. Cheeks being on it because its his hook.. how do u know that?

Like I said, point me to that lost boys track so I can check it.

Peace.

B

BeatOff

Originally posted by BoogieMan
LOL... Bro, to compare Bubba Sparxx to Eminem is like comparing Vanilla Ice to Method Man. I ain't sayin the boy didnt make a good track, but thats it. It was one good track. Didn't he release a new album not too long ago? What happened to it? I didn't hear much about it, and radio sure as heck aint feeling him here. Bubba is simply one of those overnight successes that fades really fast. Eminem is just plain and simply bad ass. Bubba dont have what em has, that's why he wont last long.

And as for the Neptunes... it don't matter if Tim was before them. The 'tunes got their own sound, nothing like Timbaland. But now tim got tracks that sound like the Neptunes. Plain and simple.

And that hook.. which song from the lost boys are you refering to? I don't recall hearing that before. Point me to it so I can peep it for myself. But as it stands, just because it sounds like a 'lostboys typa hook' doesn't mean it is. And as for Mr. Cheeks being on it because its his hook.. how do u know that?

Like I said, point me to that lost boys track so I can check it.

Peace.

Are you fucking kidding me. That hook a neptunes hook for the Jump off?. lol Thats from the Lost boys "Lex Coupe's Beemers and Benz" Why do you think Mr Cheeks is in the video doing the hook? The Jump Off sounds nothing like a neptunes beat and even if it did they all used to work together anyways.

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
this is for the jeeps the lex coops the beamer and the benz to all my ladies and my mens keep your head up ...and to the hoods......east coast west coast and world wide.......aint nothin wrong with puffin on la......

Who is this idiot and why is he saying that lil kim and tim stole the hook from neptunes...If you don't know that lost boys song what rock you been hiding under....Did you just become interested in hip hop 2 years ago....I understand Djrob has a personal thing with Tim but Boogieman what's your beef to say he stole a hook from the neptunes that really happens to be a well known lost boy song.....YOU SUCK!!

D

drew_petti

I can see...

i can see how someone would get the lost boys hook confused with "when's the last time". They sound similar, but the lost boyz definitley did it first.

Mr cheeks being on the track's validates the "bentley's hummers benz" recreation of the hook.

I like timbaland, but really - dj rob has a right to say whatever he wants, just like anyone else on the message board.

if he puts someone's business out there, that's on him. I aint gonna get worked up about it though. He has that right. just like people have the right to stand up for timbaland.

Personally, I dont know rob or timbaland...so it's none of my business. I'm just readin', and being a bad employee at work..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.